indiladhar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hip flexors pain during squats- tight? Weak? Not adjusted to depth?

Previous issues: Wasn’t hitting squat depth, realized the issue, build a squat box so I could work on hitting depth by squatting to and pausing over said box (squatting to the box as a guide, not box squats). Adductors also felt tight but this has since remedied itself.

Current issue: hip flexors pain when squatting. I don’t know if it’s because I’m hitting squat depth and haven’t done so before so maybe they’re not adapted to this, or maybe because they’re tight (I’m in anterior pelvic tilt, it’s fairly significant) or maybe that they’re just weak? I don’t experience any hip pain during any other times.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It can be a sign of lower back problems. They tighten to protect the area. Some things that have worked for me: make a video to check that your lumbar region is not moving under load. If it is, improve hip control, don't start the movement with too much extension.

Also, doing isolation exercises for upper glutes (e.g. hip abduction machine) can help

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may also need to adjust your stance. What you think is hip flexor pain may actually be hip joint pain if you have say deep hip sockets and your anatomy is not appreciative of that stance you are using. Could you post a video of yourself squatting?