Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you are losing against data, resort to irrelevant political quotes.
    It’s Time

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He is the POTUS , it’s not his responsibility to help the citizens of the USA during this crisis .. iTS uP To thE iNdiVIduAl sTatEs!!!! We oNly voTEd hIm tO owN tHE LiBs aND tHatS whAT hE dOes bEst!!!

Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ Grandmaster Flash

Early AM workout crew.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Losing against data? 9th worst deaths per million and one of the only first world countries where that metric is rising?

Tell me, is western europe experiencing the current deaths/million rate that the US is? How about Canada?

Please go.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cromofo View Post
    “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.”

“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”

“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

"Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle""

“Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”

“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

“Easter is a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I’m thinking about. And I say, wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full?”

“Nobody would ever believe a thing like that’s possible. Nobody could have ever seen something like this coming, but now we know, and we know it can happen and happen again.”

So he was wrong. Ok he was wrong. Doesn’t change the fact that actions were still taken to slow it. Actions that Dems cried about.

Weird how we never see you guys talk about Democrat leadership packing nursing homes with covid patients tho. Killed 10s of thousands. Direct actions linked to thousands of deaths and you hypocritical hacks don’t say anything.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew

Festivus Crew

His name is Robert Paulson

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Losing against data? 9th worst deaths per million and one of the only first world countries where that metric is rising?

Tell me, is western europe experiencing the current deaths/million rate that the US is? How about Canada?

Please go.

See post 28

And still doing better.

I already corrected you on that Canada BS in another thread, don’t make me repost
    It’s Time

topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This.

feeeeeelings

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    So he was wrong. Ok he was wrong.
    God dang that had to hurt to type that!

Doesn’t change the fact that ...
    Of course we can’t just leave it at that , insert word salad Dems this liberals that .... that makes the sting feel better...

Early AM workout crew.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Please go.
    Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy, Sweden and France still doing worse. That's Europe btw cause I know your geography sucks.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

At the end of the day- do US is doing no worse than anyone else with with somewhat comparable western nation type set ups.

The one biggest undeniable stand out so far is that our treatment, and ability to test and identify cases is by far better.

All the nations are going to be at different points in phases of the virus based on what part of the hemisphere or globe they’re on.

The media is just so bent up in tds anything they can attempt to spin as a negative about Trump they will , and people like op and Sillie fall for it

Here is the reality:

Myself - I expect the death to trend up.

The disease is bad- not species extinction plague event catastrophic, but it’s bad.

Reality is though we have to continue as a society on a more functional pathway, and that includes a higher acceptable loss rate.

The needle wasn’t far enough into the loss rate for us to shut down as much as we have - and the long term problems with it.

What we have done is a proven concept on exactly how much our healthcare facilities can withstand, and a little improvement in knowledge about treatment, etc.

As we open up - yes there will be more - at a controllable level

Acceptable loss rare is an ugly reality no one wants to talk about during a polarized election year - or in our political correct media world.

Complete shut down to save every single person is absolutely unacceptable and things will be worse.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptable_loss
    The reality is me and |ceman can go back and forth on the charts with a reasoning on why 1 group is a better comparable, and even select portions.

Currently, as a whole, the US is doing better in most aspects- and he knows it. Especially relevant testing and treatment.

But this will change- multiple times....

It won't be until the end of next spring probably (if this forum last that long), that 1 will come out correct.

They will have more spikes coming also.....

We may end up worse in the end, who knows.

In the meantime we will each have mini periods to be right about who's better.

It's an ugly virus that will most likely have the exact same end outcome regardless of what any of us do- (minus our better possible treatment)

We need to move on as a society in both places, as its become clear now regardless the acceptable loss rate isn't high enough to shut everything down.
    It’s Time

Or you can just make partisan threads on how the amoeba Naegleria fowleriis is left leaning and only occurs in freshwater bodies of water only in Democratic counties because you know facts are only fun when they are “alternative facts”.

Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Or you can just make partisan threads on how the amoeba Naegleria fowleriis left leaning and only occurs in freshwater bodies of water only in Democratic counties because you know facts are only fun when they are “alternative facts”.
    That thread wasn’t partisan , I started to include Republicans also before I deleted it.

You just didn’t get to continue reading it and understand the narrative

It was too long and old news so I grew uninterested- it’s not really relevant anymore so I deleted it- It was a story about congressional committees and included Mitt Romney, and a $46,000 per does pill
    It’s Time

SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    See post 28

And still doing better.

I already corrected you on that Canada BS in another thread, don’t make me repost
    Canada 115 deaths in July. US 5,500.

UWATM8?
    Early AM workout crew.

Canada 115 deaths in July. US 5,500.

UWATM8?

See post 28
    It’s Time

See post 28
    That accounts for the US having 5,300 more deaths than Canada?

C'mon boyo, you can do much much better than that.
    Early AM workout crew.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    look at OP regurgitating MSM lines like a good little cuck.

The truth is, when compared to liber city govenora, Trunp did much more for combating this virus
    Toxic Masculinity

BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronBrahh View Post
    why would he win another term while we're knee-deep in a pandemic he isnt handling at all? his chances get worse by the day and he's doing nothing about it
    You're using logic and reasoning which lets be honest doesn't apply to the Donald, the man is a parody of a human being, sexist, racist, blunt to the point of being offensive, yet he somehow became president.

Yep he's done terrible in regards to the pandemic but he'll do what he always does, deflect, blame others, claim fake news and his supporters will still vote for him as will most republicans simply to ensure the democrats don't get in. Politics has become so divisive now, it doesn't really matter what he does or fails to do they'll vote him in again anyway. We're living in crazy times and another Trump term just seems to be the obvious result when nothing right now makes sense.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

That accounts for the US having 5,300 more deaths than Canada?

C'mon boyo, you can do much much better than that.
    You can’t read very well, or maybe just not comprehend the previous post.

Different parts of the globe and different hemispheres are in different phases of the virus.

That would be like comparing Arizona and New Mexico to Wyoming and Michigan

It’s crossing our border

As Cnn said - literally walking across the border and then calling the ambulance
    It’s Time

icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So he was wrong. Ok he was wrong. Doesn’t change the fact that actions were still taken to slow it. Actions that Dems cried about.

Weird how we never see you guys talk about Democrat leadership packing nursing homes with covid patients tho. Killed 10s of thousands. Direct actions linked to thousands of deaths and you hypocritical hacks don’t say anything.
    You forgot encouraging people to go out on Chinese New Year and gather in masses to celebrate to prove they are not racist.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    You're using logic and reasoning which lets be honest doesn't apply to the Donald, the man is a parody of a human being, sexist, racist, blunt to the point of being offensive, yet he somehow became president.

Yep he's done terrible in regards to the pandemic but he'll do what he always does, deflect, blame others, claim fake news and his supporters will still vote for him as will most republicans simply to ensure the democrats don't get in. Politics has become so divisive now, it doesn't really matter what he does or fails to do they'll vote him in again anyway. We're living in crazy times and another Trump term just seems to be the obvious result when nothing right now makes sense.

Deaths per million capita rate - 670
    Case fatality rate - 15.51

US
    Deaths per million capita rate - 410
    Case fatality rate -4.22
    It’s Time

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah and it really sucks because we havent hit rock bottom and still dont really have a plan.
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    yeah and it really sucks because we havent hit rock bottom and still dont really have a plan.

I love this new narrative.

CNN headline this morning lol

They just blindly eat that stuff up

I think I will make that my this evening’s thread
    It’s Time

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow2 View Post
    There is nothing Trumpers can say to defend this, because it's indefensible.
    Defend what? You didn't say what he did wrong. Anyone ever notice that? It's always this kind of thing. What did he do, what should he have done, tell us. OP is a new date troll but oddly the others who sound just like him with older join dates -- no posts in their history show them outlining any kind of good sound (in retrospect) ideas in January, February, March, etc...

Trump has no control over the MSM that whipped everyone into a hysteria. Trump has no control of Governors who lock sick old people together. Trump has no control over experts who advocate the use of ventilators when nobody knows any better.

What did he do wrong? Listen to the WHO? Yeah. Shouldn't have. He's corrected that.

When Trump did take action, like suggest Hcq might be helpful (and we now know it is), he's demonized. When he shut the border down to China (which in hindsight wasn't quick enough anyway) but even then he is accused of racism.

Give me a break. You put all this on his lap when so many others did so much wrong, talking about Cuomo, the media, the WHO, etc... this is just another TDS fit to put anything they can on Trump. On one hand, you're blaming him for the price of the lockdown and on the other screaming because he's not locking down hard enough, as if he's a King and not a President. Hint, Governors are making these decisions, as it's supposed to be.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow2 View Post
    Even after crippling our economy in ways we are only beginning to digest and pumping trillions of dollars of debt fueled stimulus into the economy, the USA has more cases and more deaths than any other country in the world.

Trump claimed to be the president who would secure our borders. But while the pandemic was kicking off people were just waltzing into American borders untested, unquarantined, not even asked if they had symptoms.

Some other countries have already beaten this pandemic and have 0 cases. But our cases are actually increasing more rapidly than before even 3 months into this thing. You would think that if we're going to have 20 millions workers lose their jobs to beat this virus we should at least ACTUALLY GET RID OF THE VIRUS.

The administration's response is so bad that even our allies and partners in Europe won't allow us to travel there anymore.

There is nothing Trumpers can say to defend this, because it's indefensible.
    I disagree
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

US
    Case fatality rate -4.22
    Show these same numbers from June 1st to now.
    Early AM workout crew.

BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000)

US
    Case fatality rate -4.22

No doubt UK did terrible at the start of this pandemic, our leader who lets be honest makes Trump look good he's so bad. US did a far better job early on in regards to testing, despite the CDC messing up badly. UK doesn't even have that excuse we just have a really inept government at the moment and our track and trace is comically bad.

But we've reduced our cases and gotten over the first wave unlike the US, who are still dealing with the first wave. But I don't have high hopes we'll avoid a 2nd wave or that we'll manage it all that well consider the twits we have in charge right now.

So yeah laugh away at the Brits, if that helps you deal with the mess in the US now, be my guest and enjoy our mess as a distraction.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post

But we've reduced our cases .

I see

It’s Time

Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 of the worst countries at handling the pandemic:

1) US. Trump
    2) UK. Boris Mini Trump Johnson
    3) Brazil. Jair Tropical Trump Bolsonaro
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    Yeah, we're not going to get out of the first wave before the second wave comes.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrong.

Try harder libs.

Y’all have fun with ops failed thread , I gotta head to work.

Is funny but sad how many people like op so easily fell for the media’s BS tricks.
    It’s Time