Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43
  1. #1
    Registered User user3657's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 4,152
    Rep Power: 3923
    user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    user3657 is offline

    Is there anyone here that wont touch a girl if you know shes banging someone else?

    If shes dating multiple people, open about ****ing other dudes etc.

    My friends dont see anything wrong with it but I just think its degrading on the guys part. Like that is all you can find?? How do you know she didnt just come straight from another dudes place?

    thoughts?
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    Stick to your morals

    Having sex with anyone who is also available to others is disgusting

    Male or female
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    unless you're exclusive, I would assume there is someone else... cause at the end of the day, you DON'T know that she didnt just come straight from another dudes place. I don't care how innocent she comes off, or what she tells you. A lot of people are capable of lying straight to your face
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User user3657's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 4,152
    Rep Power: 3923
    user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    user3657 is offline
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    unless you're exclusive, I would assume there is someone else... cause at the end of the day, you DON'T know that she didnt just come straight from another dudes place. I don't care how innocent she comes off, or what she tells you. A lot of people are capable of lying straight to your face
    I get this. and ok with it. its like an unwritten law.

    But this chick opened to me that she is hitting like everything on the block and she has a BF and told me shes happy she just wants side pieces. I think thats ****ing sick? My friends are saying who gives a **** she is offering pussy and to take it, if not give them her number lol.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    I get this. and ok with it. its like an unwritten law.

    But this chick opened to me that she is hitting like everything on the block and she has a BF and told me shes happy she just wants side pieces. I think thats ****ing sick? My friends are saying who gives a **** she is offering pussy and to take it, if not give them her number lol.
    well yeah that's a whole different situation. Shes scum and you're partaking in scum activities if you oblige. Not only is it scumy, but its also risky & dangerous if you get caught lol. Not worth it.

    I've seen it all though, sloots gon sloot, so this isnt surprising. A lot of people (men & women) seem to be cheating these days
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Posts: 17,863
    Rep Power: 75416
    Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jasonw1178 is offline
    Just banging it's one thing but not getting serious with a girl who's seeing other guys.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User smashedurgfx10's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,703
    Rep Power: 22328
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smashedurgfx10 is offline
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    unless you're exclusive, I would assume there is someone else... cause at the end of the day, you DON'T know that she didnt just come straight from another dudes place. I don't care how innocent she comes off, or what she tells you. A lot of people are capable of lying straight to your face
    100% this

    assume she is banging other dudes, because she probably is.

    always lmfao when a girl (who im not exclusive with) tells me she isn't seeing anyone else. just lmfao. lies, lies, lies. when she disappears for a few hours on a friday night, and she expects me to believe she's seeing her friends. just lmao, no sweetie, you're at a guy's house getting railed and trying to lie to my face about it so i still text you. and just to be clear - she isn't doing anything wrong, except for lying to me. if she didn't tell me full stop, or told me the truth i'd have 10x more respect for her

    even if you're in a relationship, a girl is getting texts from other guys and if the opportunity is good enough she'll act on it
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Podunks Alt Account LtGoose's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
    Age: 28
    Posts: 15,383
    Rep Power: 75261
    LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LtGoose is offline
    Women aren't logical dishwashers so always assume they are lying
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User smashedurgfx10's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,703
    Rep Power: 22328
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smashedurgfx10 is offline
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Women aren't logical dishwashers so always assume they are lying
    this is also decent advice. i usually assume girls are lying about topics relating to men/intimacy, or at least telling half truths.

    but it becomes extremely sad when you realise just how many lies there are.

    both sexes lie to further their own agenda - that's nothing new, but im convinced women do it more than men because they want to keep all their options around, whereas men would rather put 100% effort into pursuing new pussy.
    once they've gone off whatever girl they were into before it's done in their mind, and deception is just extra effort that they can't afford
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    this is also decent advice. i usually assume girls are lying about topics relating to men/intimacy, or at least telling half truths.

    but it becomes extremely sad when you realise just how many lies there are.

    both sexes lie to further their own agenda - that's nothing new, but im convinced women do it more than men because they want to keep all their options around, whereas men would rather put 100% effort into pursuing new pussy.
    once they've gone off whatever girl they were into before it's done in their mind, and deception is just extra effort that they can't afford
    women are very good at leaving information out so they can tell themselves that they didnt lie. The good thing is that if you experienced enough and something doesnt feel right, you can find out the truth over time.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User smashedurgfx10's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,703
    Rep Power: 22328
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smashedurgfx10 is offline
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    women are very good at leaving information out so they can tell themselves that they didnt lie. The good thing is that if you experienced enough and something doesnt feel right, you can find out the truth over time.
    completely agree
    its more of an ego thing with them. 'im not a bad person because i didn't technically lie'
    they concoct an elaborate fantasy in their heads from which they always emerge the saint, regardless of the reality
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Posts: 21,513
    Rep Power: 84630
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    NitrogenWidget is offline
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    I get this. and ok with it. its like an unwritten law.

    But this chick opened to me that she is hitting like everything on the block and she has a BF and told me shes happy she just wants side pieces. I think thats ****ing sick? My friends are saying who gives a **** she is offering pussy and to take it, if not give them her number lol.
    groce.
    that's a cum dumpster.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Posts: 21,513
    Rep Power: 84630
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    NitrogenWidget is offline
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    100% this

    assume she is banging other dudes, because she probably is.

    always lmfao when a girl (who im not exclusive with) tells me she isn't seeing anyone else. just lmfao. lies, lies, lies. when she disappears for a few hours on a friday night, and she expects me to believe she's seeing her friends. just lmao, no sweetie, you're at a guy's house getting railed and trying to lie to my face about it so i still text you. and just to be clear - she isn't doing anything wrong, except for lying to me. if she didn't tell me full stop, or told me the truth i'd have 10x more respect for her

    even if you're in a relationship, a girl is getting texts from other guys and if the opportunity is good enough she'll act on it
    when they feel the need to hit me up with some nonsense after 10 on a Friday about what they did that night when I wasn't even looking for them.
    annoying as fuk really.

    it's like "Zomg! i forgot to text the 3 guys i met online this week because joe was balls deep in me for two hrs. I better just make some stupid chit up about watching a movie at home alone then go put a bag of frozen peas on my sore puss."
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    Paranoia is strong itt
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User smashedurgfx10's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,703
    Rep Power: 22328
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smashedurgfx10 is offline
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Paranoia is strong itt
    you have more to lose assuming the girl you're seeing is being an innocent little angel while you're away, which in all likelihood isn't the case if you aren't in a relationship.

    it's better to assume the worst scenario, and prepare yourself accordingly.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    you have more to lose assuming the girl you're seeing is being an innocent little angel while you're away, which in all likelihood isn't the case if you aren't in a relationship.

    it's better to assume the worst scenario, and prepare yourself accordingly.
    Life is chit philosophy

    This is why you’re (generic) not happy or capable of a decent relationship
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Life is chit philosophy

    This is why you’re (generic) not happy or capable of a decent relationship
    you haven't been in the dating game for a long time. Things have changed due to accessibility. No one owes us a damn thing without a mutual exclusive tag or some sort of agreement. The absolute worst thing anyone can do is assume exclusivity.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User Legz422's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Age: 51
    Posts: 22,181
    Rep Power: 255547
    Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Legz422 is offline
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Paranoia is strong itt
    Exactly what I was thinking. It's one thing to keep your eyes open for red flags, but to distrust everyone of the opposite gender? Yeah, that's not it. At some point you need to put some trust into someone until they give you a reason not to trust them. Not everyone is a liar. I know I'm not. It would be really insulting to me if someone consistently insinuated that I was lying to them.

    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    you haven't been in the dating game for a long time. Things have changed due to accessibility. No one owes us a damn thing without a mutual exclusive tag or some sort of agreement. The absolute worst thing anyone can do is assume exclusivity.
    This is why I won't have sex with someone who's having sex with others. It's something that will be discussed before we have sex.
    Unapproved sig line
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    you haven't been in the dating game for a long time. Things have changed due to accessibility. No one owes us a damn thing without a mutual exclusive tag or some sort of agreement. The absolute worst thing anyone can do is assume exclusivity.
    Then change it

    Expect it

    Aren’t you worth it

    The more you put up with chit the more you get it

    Rather than confronting, you’re accepting and slagging off the opposite sex
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. It's one thing to keep your eyes open for red flags, but to distrust everyone of the opposite gender? Yeah, that's not it. At some point you need to put some trust into someone until they give you a reason not to trust them. Not everyone is a liar. I know I'm not. It would be really insulting to me if someone consistently insinuated that I was lying to them.

    This is why I won't have sex with someone who's having sex with others. It's something that will be discussed before we have sex.
    I wouldn't label it as distrusting. It's just without a discussion, I can't expect you to do anything.

    I think being clear about what you expect from someone before you have sex is fair, but a lot of young adults don't have that discussion. It happens, but not often.

    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Then change it

    Expect it

    Aren’t you worth it

    The more you put up with chit the more you get it

    Rather than confronting, you’re accepting and slagging off the opposite sex
    But what if I don't want to be exclusive? I think your perspective is as a woman that is use to, or is most comfortable in a relationship.

    For the men that want to be exclusive, I think they should withhold the urge to have sex until his potential partner prompts a discussion of some kind.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Caucasian AlBHappy's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2016
    Posts: 3,956
    Rep Power: 34025
    AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AlBHappy is offline
    With the access today, assume they are.

    I've been out of the game for a long time and happily married. But when you have adult children, it's good to be up to date.

    I don't think its paranoia, I think it's a fact. Look at all the ghosting. For women it's like shopping for a tie. So many options.

    The Kungflu has hurt the cause. You can't go out and meet people.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Registered User smashedurgfx10's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,703
    Rep Power: 22328
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smashedurgfx10 is offline
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    With the access today, assume they are.

    I've been out of the game for a long time and happily married. But when you have adult children, it's good to be up to date.

    I don't think its paranoia, I think it's a fact. Look at all the ghosting. For women it's like shopping for a tie. So many options.

    The Kungflu has hurt the cause. You can't go out and meet people.
    Well said, and agreed.

    There is simply too much supply these days. There's always a more attractive prospect waiting right around the corner

    You could be an 7/10, decent career, great personality, and youd get trumped by a 8/10 who is also hitting her up

    It definitely isn't paranoia. Its being realistic
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    DrVillain you’re probably right I am comfortable in relationships,

    But if you’re playing the field I don’t think you get to slag off an entire gender cos you are targeting women who do the same

    Because you may grow out of that sowing your oats phase, and so may they (contentious on misc)

    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    With the access today, assume they are.

    I've been out of the game for a long time and happily married. But when you have adult children, it's good to be up to date.

    I don't think its paranoia, I think it's a fact. Look at all the ghosting. For women it's like shopping for a tie. So many options.

    The Kungflu has hurt the cause. You can't go out and meet people.
    You say that but in your youth you probably had a fair few flings, not hating so did I, never more than 1 at a time though

    There were pubs and clubs and trips, places where you can meet random strangers everywhere. There’s no exponential growth in the number of people you can shag just cos dating apps open the field to greater distances.

    We had the expectation that if you agree to go out, there is only you until you say nope not working

    The fact you now need to have a conversation to ensure your date isn’t dipping in someone else’s pot is corrupt in modern society - disposability
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Caucasian AlBHappy's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2016
    Posts: 3,956
    Rep Power: 34025
    AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AlBHappy is offline
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post


    You say that but in your youth you probably had a fair few flings, not hating so did I, never more than 1 at a time though

    There were pubs and clubs and trips, places where you can meet random strangers everywhere. There’s no exponential growth in the number of people you can shag just cos dating apps open the field to greater distances.

    We had the expectation that if you agree to go out, there is only you until you say nope not working

    The fact you now need to have a conversation to ensure your date isn’t dipping in someone else’s pot is corrupt in modern society - disposability
    ^^^^^^^^^Agree 100%^^^^^^^^^^^

    You articulated this perfectly. Disposability. In a bar there is a finite amount of people to meet in that location. Online you could be anywhere.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User smashedurgfx10's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,703
    Rep Power: 22328
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smashedurgfx10 is offline
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    The fact you now need to have a conversation to ensure your date isn’t dipping in someone else’s pot is corrupt in modern society - disposability
    that conversation is required nowadays, because there are simply so many options at your fingertips - no one wants to settle for one person, but i will say this is exaggerated in women purely because they have more options to choose from. i believe social media and online dating has brought out the worst in people; men AND women.

    Our controversial but innate ability to lie to others for our own gain (something we learnt early on in childhood) has been really exemplified in the realm of intimate relationships and intersexual dynamics because of the aforementioned mediums, whereby it's just so easy to procure more sexual opportunities. Because of this one tends to fail in seeing the good right in front of you, and we give up at the first sign of an incompatibility instead of working through it.

    also, I for one am not hating on a gender - im just saying its absurd to assume women are only sleeping with you, because more often than not they wont be, for the reason above - so you'd save yourself a lot of heartbreak by not kidding yourself
    Last edited by smashedurgfx10; 07-11-2020 at 05:13 AM.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    DrVillain you’re probably right I am comfortable in relationships,

    But if you’re playing the field I don’t think you get to slag off an entire gender cos you are targeting women who do the same

    Because you may grow out of that sowing your oats phase, and so may they (contentious on misc)
    I agree with you on all accounts. I don't hate women at all, so perhaps it isn't fair of me to say sloots gon sloot when men sloot as well. I'm also damn near out of the sowing oats phase as well, but I still just think you have to have a different mindset & reality check these days.

    --
    also in perfect timing, this morning I woke up to a confirmation on social media that I am a side dude. I've intentionally cut every woman but this one off lately (because I'm highly attracted to her. would never date) but my belief that there is likely someone else in the picture has saved me from any potential pain & suffering.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Registered User Fang2's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Posts: 42,839
    Rep Power: 745004
    Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fang2 is offline
    I wouldn't care, unless she was a massive whore ridden with STDs.
    If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I agree with you on all accounts. I don't hate women at all, so perhaps it isn't fair of me to say sloots gon sloot when men sloot as well. I'm also damn near out of the sowing oats phase as well, but I still just think you have to have a different mindset & reality check these days.

    --
    also in perfect timing, this morning I woke up to a confirmation on social media that I am a side dude. I've intentionally cut every woman but this one off lately (because I'm highly attracted to her. would never date) but my belief that there is likely someone else in the picture has saved me from any potential pain & suffering.
    Can you say what you’ve seen on social media?

    And have you had the exclusive talk you seem to require?
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,045
    Rep Power: 175359
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is online now
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Can you say what you’ve seen on social media?

    And have you had the exclusive talk you seem to require?
    She sent a message a few days ago letting me know she's going out of town to hang out with her family, but wants to see me when she gets back.

    Then this morning, she has a photo in her story of her face timing some guy with the caption asking for him to come visit.


    I don't see her as the type to be tied down to 1 man, so there has never been any talk of exclusivity, and I don't expect it from her. She gets a little territorial over me in public but she knows that isn't her place.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    LOL no Rabbitjb's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Posts: 25,755
    Rep Power: 314179
    Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rabbitjb is offline
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    She sent a message a few days ago letting me know she's going out of town to hang out with her family, but wants to see me when she gets back.

    Then this morning, she has a photo in her story of her face timing some guy with the caption asking for him to come visit.


    I don't see her as the type to be tied down to 1 man, so there has never been any talk of exclusivity, and I don't expect it from her. She gets a little territorial over me in public but she knows that isn't her place.
    And the guy is not a family member, old friend etc

    Are you perhaps jumping to conclusions?

    Have you thought about calling her to ask outright, in a pleasant way, rather than immediately resigning someone who was potentially worthwhile to worthless
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts