Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Marriage Plans Derailed due to Coronavirus - What to do for an Older Brown Virgin?

Basically, I was supposed to get my marriage arranged to a nice Indian woman, but that plan has been wholly derailed due to the intractable Coronavirus situation. It is unlikely that I will be able to leave the United States any time soon. Additionally being a physician, I have more restrictions on my travel than the rest of you guys do.

I find myself in the unenviable situation of trying to find a (not obese) wife here. I have no idea what to do. I was basically cut off from dating throughout my 20s due to various personal/professional issues I'd rather not talk about (but are over now.)

I have started lifting and dieting seriously again. I have a herniated lumbar disc and can't squat anymore, and prefer not to deadlift heavy.

But I have no idea what to do about finding a wife.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you have a lot going for you. If your profile is accurate, and you are 28, you should be reassured that lots of guys don't hit their stride until late 20s/early 30s. Having to do an internship and a residency, and then possibly a fellowship on top of that...you're not alone, as I'm sure you're aware, many physicians put their personal lives on hold during those times. I wouldn't dwell on your past and lack of experience. Better to give yourself credit on how you've overcome those challenges you mentioned which were holding you back.

As far as what to do, are you in a rural or urban area? Are people going out where you are, or is it shut down? Have you given the apps a shot?
    物の哀れ

FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100) FriendlyPenis is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't be hard on yourself or think of yourself as "foreveralone". You're obviously a really smart and talented dude who is going to save countless lives over the course of your own. There aren't a whole lot of people like you in this world, so you should be proud. What do you do when not working besides going to the gym?

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have nothing to worry about. Doesn’t matter how old you are, there will always be tons of girls who want to settle down and get married.

No rush. Choose the right one and take your time.

If it makes you feel better, everything is overrated. That’s Sex, marriage, all of it. And I’m married btw.

What’s not overrated in life are the little things. Enjoy them and the big things (marriage, sex, kids) will come.