Thread: Trap strain

Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000)

Trap strain

I strained my left traps yesterday doing flyes... Somehow... It was minor enough to keep going, and then I fked it up real bad doing diamond push ups. No idea how. Anyway, I can't see a physio due to COVID, so I'm left to figure out the healing process on my own.

First question: rehab, any ideas? I'm hesitant to use NSAIDs... Don't they actually delay the natural healing process? I iced it last night, should I apply heat? Any rehab exercises?

2: I'm due for legs today, and I would obviously lay off squats and RDLs, but do you think I'd be good doing heavy leg press variations and leg curl? It hurts when I move my neck in any direction, particularly to the right, next down, and only slightly noticeably so to the left and up. I wonder if any sort of exertion that would cause me to tense my neck would be detrimental.
    Last edited by Xpiro; 07-09-2020 at 04:23 PM.

StanicEnemy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ice it for 3 days and rest for 14-15 days, make sure the first scar tissue forms the injured area and after 15 days, start stretching the injured muscle really slowly, do it for two weeks and after that start rehabbing it with baby weights.

I am not a doctor but I have so many injuries all over my body, ive got some experince.