Thread: Bench press

kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100)

Bench press

I do close grip dumbbell press but I feel sore on my chest on the first two sets but after the fourth to sixth set i feel nothing on my chest. Even I squeeze my chest the same way it not feel pain like the first set. Anyone know why the pain only come on the first set. Do anyone has the problem as I have? Is my chest do its work when it's not sore?
    Last edited by kengthesexyboy; 07-09-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe get a coach?

Originally Posted by kengthesexyboy View Post
    When I do push up. My chest got pump up only on the left side but I see no pump on the right. I'm worried that my chest will grow only on the left side. Can I grow my right chest?
    Push up is my only exercise because I don't feel my chest when I do bench press. I did one arm push up too but my right chest got no pump. What should I do. Anyone have this problem please let me know
    Is it possible to do push up without using chest muscle. Im worried that my chest muscle is not working during push up because it does not get pump up after 20 reps of push up. I just wanna know that whether my chest is working or not during push up
    I do dumbell fly but my arm is working instead of my chest. After i do it i feel sore at my arm what should i do to make my chest take the work when i do dumbell fly thanks
    I do close grip dumbell press then i feel sore on my chest after i squeeze it but it feel sore only on the first set after i do the same on the 3rd set i feel nothing on my chest. Then i do the same on the next day in this day i feel nothing even on the first set. Anyone know why soreness come only on the first time and do anyone has the same problem as i have
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are some videos in the Fierce 5 sticky you may want to watch on how to correctly do the exercises you are doing. It's up there ^^^ Keng.

michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100) michaelv92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I do close grip dumbbell press but I feel sore on my chest on the first two sets but after the fourth to sixth set i feel nothing on my chest. Even I squeeze my chest the same way it not feel pain like the first set. Anyone know why the pain only come on the first set. Do anyone has the problem as I have? Is my chest do its work when it's not sore?
    Keep elbows tucked

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You seem kind of new to lifting, and you are doing six sets of close grip press?

Perhaps a trainer to get the basics down, then get on a proven program