In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tater Tot, you still sucking air?

The little fart is usually around here wreaking havoc, haven't seen much of him lately. Sure hope he didn't get the dose, he's a down to earth sort of guy, well short anyway and we know those Covid droplets fall to the ground and he's not a masker, hope he didn't get a snoot full and is spending time with the nurses. Let us know if you're still alive lil buddy.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you guys have your differences... but that does seem unusually unfriendly of you here

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I know you guys have your differences... but that does seem unusually unfriendly of you here

It's a message forum, I don't get bent around the axle over much in life and even less here. Any differences I have here with people are momentary for the most part, I say my piece and move on. I can't speak for others, but that is how I try and play in this sand box. it's not 100% but I try.
    LWW has some different views, as do I, I bust his balls on a few things and I laugh my ass off at other things he says about me. At the end of the day I would hate to see anything bad to happen to anyone here. It's how I roll.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Covid will not be the end of me here, you can bet the farm on that.

But one thing I’ll say that may keep me away is from as far back I always wanted to be “the bad guy”.

I don’t have the concense to commit thug crimes, steal, or hurt people, but Ill always defend myself, and these it seems an anti masker is the bad guy, I hope I can lift weights in prison cause I have no problem getting in trouble over this mask BS.

So, say goodnight to the bad guy, this the last time Jew gonna see a bad guy like this...let me tell ya......

You think you good? You ain’t good, you just know how hide, how lie........

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Covid will not be the end of me here, you can bet the farm on that.

But one thing I’ll say that may keep me away is from as far back I always wanted to be “the bad guy”.

I don’t have the concense to commit thug crimes, steal, or hurt people, but Ill always defend myself, and these it seems an anti masker is the bad guy, I hope I can lift weights in prison cause I have no problem getting in trouble over this mask BS.

So, say goodnight to the bad guy, this the last time Jew gonna see a bad guy like this...let me tell ya......

You think you good? You ain’t good, you just know how hide, how lie........
    Why are you so bitter all the time? Chill out dude, laugh a little. Calling people names, swearing, making sh!t up and speaking in tongue doesn't make you look like "The Bad Guy" if that's what you are trying to achieve. It makes you look like the village idiot. I know you can't be like this in real life or you would have your teeth knocked down your throat, so lay off the tough guy stuff, no one is buying it.

As far as the anti masker stuff goes, not all anti maskers are bad guys, just like all maskers aren't either. Just blow it off, in one ear out the other or water off a ducks back, whatever works for you, but you certainly don't need to blow an artery over it.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Why are you so bitter all the time? Chill out dude, laugh a little. Calling people names, swearing, making sh!t up and speaking in tongue doesn't make you look like "The Bad Guy" if that's what you are trying to achieve. It makes you look like the village idiot. I know you can't be like this in real life or you would have your teeth knocked down your throat, so lay off the tough guy stuff, no one is buying it.

For the most I am laid back and laugh joke, many people here have mis read my posts and I’m not interested to defending them, so I roll with it and intensify it more (ask EL, he knows).

Now for how I act in life, well I’m actually shocked I didn’t get my teeth knocked out several times as a young skinny non weight training 21 year old of some things I did just to “test” people.

Nowadays, I keep to myself, but the weight lifting and strongman people I hung out with are worse than me, and still at ages in thier 50s, but no one is gonnna knock thier teeth out, not a 300lb solid gorilla, I learned to be an ahole from the best of the best and strongest of the strong.

I could go on and on with things I’ve witnessed, but my fav is when my strength coach buddy let me tag along to meet his inner circle of strength trainers, it was two guys in their 60's both NFL staffed and strong as hell, also the rudest people I ever met. I thanked one guy for the ride up to train and he told me "too bad you gotta find a another phucking way home, with a serious look on his face, even though I smiled".

They put me to work in the squats and feed me though. Later that night in the hotel my buddy said "dude, those guys seemed to actually like you", they don't like anyone.

The only thing that’s pisses me off are those damn masks though, meaning the jackass authoritarian governors.
    Last edited by LWW; 07-12-2020 at 07:32 PM.

For the most I am laid back and laugh joke, many people here have mis read my posts and I’m not interested to defending them, so I roll with it and intensify it more (ask EL, he knows).

Now for how I act in life, well I’m actually shocked I didn’t get my teeth knocked out several times as a young skinny non weight training 21 year old of some things I did just to “test” people.

Nowadays, I keep to myself, but the weight lifting and strongman people I hung out with are worse than me, and still at ages in thier 50s, but no one is gonnna knock thier teeth out, not a 300lb solid gorilla, I learned to be an ahole from the best of the best and strongest of the strong.

I could go on and on with things I’ve witnessed, but my fav is when my strength coach buddy let me tag along to meet his inner circle of strength trainers, it was two guys in their 60's both NFL staffed and strong as hell, also the rudest people I ever met. I thanked one guy for the ride up to train and he told me "too bad you gotta find a another phucking way home, with a serious look on his face, even though I smiled".

They put me to work in the squats and feed me though. Later that night in the hotel my buddy said "dude, those guys seemed to actually like you", they don't like anyone.

The only thing that’s pisses me off are those damn masks though, meaning the jackass authoritarian governors.
    Right on, As far as the mask thing goes, I think Masks are a good thing and they help, but I don't think it should be law, (at least not initially in regions with low numbers) it's damn near impossible to police and it just gets people pissed off, they feel they are losing rights and that just creates more turmoil. It should be highly recommended and let people do as they see fit. Private property is private property, if they want to enforce a policy that would be on them. In some areas where masks aren't law you see more masks and social distancing than not. Now this would only work in the best of scenarios, what happens when a state becomes an infected sh!thole? At some point it may have to become law if things deteriorate to that degree, I think some states may be nearing or approached this level.

But enough of that, enjoy yer day, I have to get my ride in before it gets too hot.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...the mask thing ...it's damn near impossible to police...
    "Don't decree what you can't enforce" Sophocles, about 440 BC or something. Think I posted that before?

Easier to say masks in on public transport and maybe in stores, as that way you delegate the enforcement to others. Beyond that whether you agree or disagree with masks, I believe to try to decree the unenforceable just causes bad feeling and a whole variety of trouble
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right on, As far as the mask thing goes, I think Masks are a good thing and they help, but I don't think it should be law, (at least not initially in regions with low numbers) it's damn near impossible to police and it just gets people pissed off, they feel they are losing rights and that just creates more turmoil. It should be highly recommended and let people do as they see fit. Private property is private property, if they want to enforce a policy that would be on them. In some areas where masks aren't law you see more masks and social distancing than not. Now this would only work in the best of scenarios, what happens when a state becomes an infected sh!thole? At some point it may have to become law if things deteriorate to that degree, I think some states may be nearing or approached this level.

But enough of that, enjoy yer day, I have to get my ride in before it gets too hot.
    Agree with that. Our entire public health system is based on response from a local level for a reason. The local health authorities at the municipal, county, or state level should have a better idea of what is going on in the specific region, rather than it coming from the Federal level (Feds should provide funding, additional resources, recommendations/planning and some oversite as needed). I think a big problem with a national approach is what we are seeing now. Many of the areas where the virus is burning hot right now should not have even been locked down earlier in the year, because they didn't have the case load to justify it then. Had they waited to impose more restrictive measures, it would have been more effective since people wouldn't be sick of the lockdown and broke (less impact on businesses etc). Masks are effective in reducing transmission, but should not be mandated Nationally as you mentioned, that just creates problems with enforcement. Legal enforcement is particularly amusing in states that let a bunch of violent felons out of prison due to covid, then threaten to arrest people for not wearing masks. IL did let out people who had violent felony convictions, the list is public information and was made public. No mask no service is simple enough for private business and public sector operations to use as a method of compliance.

I agree with just about all this, a business does have every right to require masks, the big problem I see is the majority of people wil wear a mask no matter if they are told or not, therefore there is really no reason to have bouncers guarding a store, that’s just another village idiot response.

I agree with just about all this, a business does have every right to require masks, the big problem I see is the majority of people wil wear a mask no matter if they are told or not, therefore there is really no reason to have bouncers guarding a store, that’s just another village idiot response.
    I don't think it's a village idiot response, you raised a very valid point. I used to bounce back in my younger days , it was a great gig, Got to toss MF'ers around, pick up a little cash, save money from not drinking and still pick up chicks. It seemed that the bars with bouncers always had the rowdiest drunks. One bar I worked at had the same square footage as another down the road and about the same number of patrons, (same owners actually) they didn't have bouncers and the bartender would call us if needed. We seldom got a call, yet we tossed people out nightly at the one with bouncers on site.
    The owner swore that if he didn't have bouncers he would have a lot less issues, but also said with two establishments he wasn't willing to take the risk of not having bouncers at hand.
    I think the same applies to what you alluded to, just the mere presence of enforcement gets some peoples back up against the wall and then the sh!t storm starts. But what do you do? If you put a mask policy in place, some enforcement is necessary to ensure the safety of others, or do you just let them be? It's a fine line and a difficult one in which to find a happy medium.

I don't think it's a village idiot response, you raised a very valid point. I used to bounce back in my younger days , it was a great gig, Got to toss MF'ers around, pick up a little cash, save money from not drinking and still pick up chicks. It seemed that the bars with bouncers always had the rowdiest drunks. One bar I worked at had the same square footage as another down the road and about the same number of patrons, (same owners actually) they didn't have bouncers and the bartender would call us if needed. We seldom got a call, yet we tossed people out nightly at the one with bouncers on site.
    The owner swore that if he didn't have bouncers he would have a lot less issues, but also said with two establishments he wasn't willing to take the risk of not having bouncers at hand.
    I think the same applies to what you alluded to, just the mere presence of enforcement gets some peoples back up against the wall and then the sh!t storm starts. But what do you do? If you put a mask policy in place, some enforcement is necessary to ensure the safety of others, or do you just let them be? It's a fine line and a difficult one in which to find a happy medium.

No doubt it’s a tough call. Most around here are not offended by non mask wearers, may not be the same everywhere? A business could lose customers if they don’t enforce a policy, but over enforcement can also hurt the business, then there is the problem of jerk customers yelling at someone not wearing a mask?

We got several grocery stores to choose from here, the ones I boycott are the ones that don’t keep stock fresh, not mask policies.

But,

The experts say wear a mask when SD is not possible, all stores enforce SD, so in reality there is no reason to eject people for not wearing a mask, unless if SDing in the store becomes a problem then the bouncer can can ask the nonmasker to wait, it’s completly reasonable to me.

I think it should come down to monitoring the SD policy.

I see the media really pushing the masks, you seen these commercials with a child wearing a mask? And now they telling parents to mask train thier kids for school. I think it’s a bit insane?
    The mask is now big business, you think they gonnna just sit back and loose that money? Hell no, they now want a whole new change in culture. That’s my conspiracy theory lol.

I see the media really pushing the masks, you seen these commercials with a child wearing a mask? And now they telling parents to mask train thier kids for school. I think it’s a bit insane?
    The mask is now big business, you think they gonnna just sit back and loose that money? Hell no, they now want a whole new change in culture. That’s my conspiracy theory lol.

Engineers Design a Reusable, Silicone Rubber Face Mask With an N95 Filter

The masks are based on the shape of the 3M 1860 style of N95 masks, the type normally used at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Most of the mask is made of silicone rubber, and there is also space for one or two N95 filters. Those filters are designed to be replaced after every use, while the rest of the mask can be sterilized and reused.

https://scitechdaily.com/engineers-d...an-n95-filter/