Syrianreps is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Law enforcement PT exam and struggles

Hey bros and gals. Long story short I'm in the hiring process for CBP and I'm required to pass a pre employment fitness exam. The exam consists of
    20 sit ups > minute
    12 push ups > minute
    5 minute 12' step test at a 120 steps per minute.
    I failed my pt the first time on the step test and although I passed the other two. I'm still struggling to make it to 5 minutes.
    I have a 12 inch step stool and a YouTube video with the required pace audio file . I cant seem to make it to 4 minutes let alone 5 . If I keep doing this 3-4 minutes for long enough will it get easier eventually or should I hit the gym . Thank you

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might try walking on a treadmill at a moderate to high incline for five minutes.
    I know not the same but similar.
    I think you just need to get your body use to the movement.
    Also i would pace myself and not try to go super fast on stepping but at the pace where you can get the 120 steps in.
    You may be burning yourself early out trying to go to fast.
    Good luck.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hill sprints make everything easier
    #chaga_gangsta