jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

12 weeks out at 53

I had last competed in 2009 , and since had a hip replacement and got very fat! In June of 2019 I saw a picture of just how far I had fallen , and immediately got back in the gym. I have been hitting it hard for a year, with a slight break like everyone because of covid! But am excited to be 12 weeks away from doing a men's classic physique show. , I'm happy to tell my experience around training legs with an artificial joint , dieting at 53 or any other questions you may have. My Instagram is @fitquest53 transform.jpg

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jscan1 View Post
    I had last competed in 2009 , and since had a hip replacement and got very fat! In June of 2019 I saw a picture of just how far I had fallen , and immediately got back in the gym. I have been hitting it hard for a year, with a slight break like everyone because of covid! But am excited to be 12 weeks away from doing a men's classic physique show. , I'm happy to tell my experience around training legs with an artificial joint , dieting at 53 or any other questions you may have. My Instagram is @fitquest53 Attachment 9242181
    Haven't seen you around in a long time. I was wondering what ever happened to you.

You are looking pretty huge, but I can't tell from the one pic if you are 12 weeks out or not. Good luck with it though! I'll be rooting for you. I didn't even know shows were being done now with the Pandemic going on.

Tell me about training with the artificial hip. There's a chance I may have to have one sometime in the future.

I'm 410 days away from turning 50 I think I'm going to bust out my posing trunks shortly after that....we'll see.

jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im at the stage where I'm getting leaner everyday and seeing changes, so I think im right on time! Im using Pete Ciccone IFBB Pro for my diet, and all the guys I see he puts on stage are in shape! When I dieted last I did the prep myself I made too many tweaks and over dieted, I was peeled but I gave up a ton of size, his approach has me much heavier and a lot more muscle than the last prep. Its nice to remove my eyes from it, and let someone else tweak I think it is much more objective...its his job to get his client in shape and its my job to follow the protocol...Simply choosing Classic Physique, because when I'm finished with the diet, I think I should be very close to the top of my weight class for someone 5'11....As for Training with the hip , you just have to get over that you have a piece of metal in your body and go for it! I can't do traditional Barbell Squats at much over 315 because of the angle it puts on the joint, but I am thrashing my legs with Heavy High rep super sets on leg press, and fortunately thegymsd probably has more leg equipment then anywhere so also doing lots of pendulum squats, hacks, smith, etc.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jscan1 View Post
    Im at the stage where I'm getting leaner everyday and seeing changes, so I think im right on time! Im using Pete Ciccone IFBB Pro for my diet, and all the guys I see he puts on stage are in shape! When I dieted last I did the prep myself I made too many tweaks and over dieted, I was peeled but I gave up a ton of size, his approach has me much heavier and a lot more muscle than the last prep. Its nice to remove my eyes from it, and let someone else tweak I think it is much more objective...its his job to get his client in shape and its my job to follow the protocol...Simply choosing Classic Physique, because when I'm finished with the diet, I think I should be very close to the top of my weight class for someone 5'11....As for Training with the hip , you just have to get over that you have a piece of metal in your body and go for it! I can't do traditional Barbell Squats at much over 315 because of the angle it puts on the joint, but I am thrashing my legs with Heavy High rep super sets on leg press, and fortunately thegymsd probably has more leg equipment then anywhere so also doing lots of pendulum squats, hacks, smith, etc.
    Sounds good, man. Keep us posted.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you doing Muscle Mania or Battle of the Bay by any chance?

edit: oh, I see you're doing classic - I don't think those shows have classic.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Doc! What a surprise seeing you again!
    Ditto! A nice surprise.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.â€
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Are you doing Muscle Mania or Battle of the Bay by any chance?

edit: oh, I see you're doing classic - I don't think those shows have classic.
    Border States in So. Ca.