Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000)

How am I supposed to keep track of calories & protein?!

I am a beginner to lifting. I have no problem with keeping track of calories and my protein intake when I am the one cooking the stuff, but I will be staying at a hotel for a month a few days from now, and at this hotel I will be eating breakfast from their breakfast buffet, same goes for dinner. There is no way of actually cooking on the room, so I will literally have to rely on hitting the macros based on these two meals, but how the fuark am I supposed to eyeball this as a beginner? I am not trying to bring a food scale to the buffet, to figure out how many grams what I have picked is.

How am I expected to figure out whether I am hitting my macros or not while not having a fuarking clue how many calories or how much protein that I am getting? Would it be a good idea to go extra hard on protein shakes, because that will pretty much be my only way of knowing the calories as well as protein that I am consuming, as opposed to whatever other meal that I will be having.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eyeballing it is your best bet, i'm afraid
    positive crew

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Look up similar meals on myfitnesspal and use those. That's about as good as I could get it.

Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should be under medical care at this point, and probably seeing a nutritionist or dietitian. If not, please get to a doctor right away. There are things they can do to help with the symptoms as well.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bushck View Post
    You should be under medical care at this point, and probably seeing a nutritionist or dietitian. If not, please get to a doctor right away. There are things they can do to help with the symptoms as well.
    what's wrong with trying to estimate how much you're going to eat for the next month? whatever OP's goal is, it's beneficial to know how many calories he's taking in

if he was obsessing over one meal, that'd be a different story
    positive crew