glizzwaldo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How many calories to get muscle and lose fat?

I’ve been watching Greg doucette vids all night and I still don’t have a definitive answer to my question.

How many calories under my maintenance amount of calories should I be eating to lose fat while getting the same amount (or near the same amount of muscle) that id be gaining in a surplus? And what % of these calories should consist of protein, carbs, and fat? With said diet, what % of my body weight should I expect to lose per week and how many lbs of muscle should I expect to gain per week? I feel as if I’m an interesting case Bc I’m 6’6 and 207 lbs at 17 y/o.

Giving a concise answer to this would really help, thanks.

glizzwaldo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by glizzwaldo View Post
    I’ve been watching Greg doucette vids all night and I still don’t have a definitive answer to my question.

How many calories under my maintenance amount of calories should I be eating to lose fat while getting the same amount (or near the same amount of muscle) that id be gaining in a surplus? And what % of these calories should consist of protein, carbs, and fat? With said diet, what % of my body weight should I expect to lose per week and how many lbs of muscle should I expect to gain per week? I feel as if I’m an interesting case Bc I’m 6’6 and 207 lbs at 17 y/o.

Giving a concise answer to this would really help, thanks.
    Additionally, how do I calculate my maintenance calories?

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by glizzwaldo View Post
    How many calories under my maintenance amount of calories should I be eating to lose fat while getting the same amount (or near the same amount of muscle) that id be gaining in a surplus?
    if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. there would be no such thing as "bulking"

i mean as a beginner it's possible to gain some muscle in a deficit, but there's no way you can make "bulk gains" while in a deficit. also you're only 17, you should be eating "normally" while lifting for at least one more year

don't use percentages for macros
    positive crew