Closed Thread
    glizzwaldo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question HOW DO I GAIN MUSCLE (get big affff) WHILE LOSING FAT (Whole Lotta SHRED 😈)?

Whats up everyone I’m 6 foot 6 inches, 207 lbs, and I’m 17. I’ve been lifting consistently (3-4 times per week) and running anywhere from 1.2-3.6 miles per day since January and I’ve gone from around 195 to 207 pounds and I’m not too sure whether it’s fat or muscle but whatever. Now that I’m getting a bit more advanced, im kinda concerned about my physique, as I thought I’d have abs by now?? I eat a big fruit/vegetable smoothie w/ 20 grams of protein for breakfast, and then I eat around 1 pound of bison for lunch and an entire Costco chicken for dinner with 2 servings of frozen mixed vegetables throughout the day. With that being said, now that I know I want to lose fat while gaining muscle, how should I tweak my diet? I’ve been watching a ton of Greg Doucette and I think I have to go in a calorie deficit but at the same time I have no idea HOW MANY CALORIES under my maintence amount I should go to keep building muscle, and what percentage of my daily calories should be protein, fat, and carbs? A reply to this would be super helpful, and thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Just eat to appetite - stick to mostly whole foods. No need to count calories.

Keep working hard and that's all you really need right now. It will take time to get abs.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Stick to 1 thread please.