tryllz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exercises to get rid of these bulges..

Hi,

I'm an office employee so I get to sit most of the time, however I do simple work out at home and have a good upper shape.

The lower part is what I'm trying to get in shape, I know about the oblique exercises, however the following bulges are in the middle between the side body and the rear body.

I don't know of any exercise that can help me get rid of them, any thoughts.

My diet includes (eggs, fish, salad, fruits, fat-free milk, cereals etc, I very rarely had junk food haven't had since over a year)

Thank You
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's fat. You can't choose where it comes off from. All you can do is eat less calories than you burn and lose fat from all over.

fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitguy23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It's fat. You can't choose where it comes off from. All you can do is eat less calories than you burn and lose fat from all over.
    This is the simplest Someone can explain. Just follow the basic protocol OP
    315*2 bench press

475 Deadlift

105s*9 dumbbell shoulder press

120s*12 incline dumbbell press

225*15 Close grip

Thanks, but is there any exercise that I can do to target those areas while eating less calories ?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by tryllz View Post
    Thanks, but is there any exercise that I can do to target those areas while eating less calories ?
    You can work the muscles in those areas - but this won't help remove the fat.

What a lot of people don't realise when they first start is how little they have underneath the fat. So you should be working your entire body with weights - so that when you lose fat, there is some muscle underneath to give you definition. Do a whole routine like Fierce 5.

Just dieting without first building up a base of muscle will just make you look skinny.

You can work the muscles in those areas - but this won't help remove the fat.

What a lot of people don't realise when they first start is how little they have underneath the fat. So you should be working your entire body with weights - so that when you lose fat, there is some muscle underneath to give you definition. Do a whole routine like Fierce 5.

Just dieting without first building up a base of muscle will just make you look skinny.
    Why am I not seeing any new replies which I have received email notification for, any ideas..

The last reply I can see is the one quoted here, while in my email I have more notifications of new replies.

Why am I not seeing any new replies which I have received email notification for, any ideas..

The last reply I can see is the one quoted here, while in my email I have more notifications of new replies.
    Some spammers replied to your thread. Those replies were deleted.

DavidJose22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try doing standard planking...just 1 repetition in the morning good for 1 minute and another set in the evening for 1 minute too. Its good in burning fat specially in the stomach area. It has several benefits too just give it a try...

Some spammers replied to your thread. Those replies were deleted.
    Originally Posted by DavidJose22 View Post
    Try doing standard planking...just 1 repetition in the morning good for 1 minute and another set in the evening for 1 minute too. Its good in burning fat specially in the stomach area. It has several benefits too just give it a try...
    ^ Here's another one.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant see the pics but what everyone suggested is the correct advise and to further that if your serious write down the foods you eat with all macros and calories so you can accurate in what your taking in.
    You then can adjust it if your not losing weight.
    It's true you can not target fat loss in a specific area the body will basically do what it wants.
    Do something with intensity in your training that makes you breath hard and sweat.
    Compound sets of different exercises in a row like a push,pull,squat,overhead movement as an example.
    You have to have patients and discipline to achieve your goal and it probably won't happen as quickly as you want to to.
    Good luck.

NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRipped101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,

I'm an office employee so I get to sit most of the time, however I do simple work out at home and have a good upper shape.

The lower part is what I'm trying to get in shape, I know about the oblique exercises, however the following bulges are in the middle between the side body and the rear body.

I don't know of any exercise that can help me get rid of them, any thoughts.

My diet includes (eggs, fish, salad, fruits, fat-free milk, cereals etc, I very rarely had junk food haven't had since over a year)

Thank You
    Follow the tried and true simple formula: eat less, exercise more

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NotRipped101 View Post
    Follow the tried and true simple formula: eat less, exercise more
    Agree. Establishing a caloric deficit is the best solution here.

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gotta exercise your diet muscle