jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasko2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost fat but dont like the look of my face.....

So Ive been able to lose some fat and Im getting closer to my goal but Im now starting to realize that my face doesnt look as good as I was hoping for at a lower bodyfat level. Its mostly the eye area that destroys it because it looks way too hollow now. When I was fatter it used to be more hooded and it looked slightly better but my cheeks on the other hand looked worse back then. I think Im around 12 percent bodyfat at the moment and now Im thinking about adding a lot of fat just to get the eye area to look better but then it feels like Ive wasted so much time getting here and Im also worried that I will regret adding all the fat back again. I think that I would have a lot harder to go back on a diet again.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or have any suggestion to what I should do?

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are some things we can control and some things we can't. Some are down to genetics and face structure.

However we can still make the best of what we have. I would recommend that (if you actually are 12%) to start on a slow bulk, gaining no more than 0.5lb per week. As I come out of cutting and out of a deficit I usually get a bit of a visual 'wellness' boost. My face looks fuller again, I've got a bit more colour and I look less gaunt as water returns to my tissue (I actually find I look the best, not at the end of my cut, but about 2-3 weeks into my mass gain phase afterwards). This may help offset your problem somewhat.

Also gaining more mass means you can look better at a slightly higher bodyfat level. I have no idea how long you've been lifting or what kind of mass you already have however

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try just going to maintenance for a few weeks and see if your face recovers from just doing that before making any other changes.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bushck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It does happen. Losing weight reduces the fat content from your overall body and makes you look more toned. The face, since is a part of body also loses weight and looks more chiseled and sharp. so my advise would be get a proper diet plan. diet is the most essential part of a transformation. Get a good diet plan and stick to it at all cost.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luclin999 View Post
    Try just going to maintenance for a few weeks and see if your face recovers from just doing that before making any other changes.
    Agreed. Eating at maintenance and giving your body some time to recover from dieting, as well as giving your brain time to get used to seeing what you look like now, will often help.