Registered User OverweightPanda's Avatar
    OverweightPanda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How Can i Lose Mass fat in Couple months

Hi My Name is Panda im over 500 Pounds and I want to Change my Weight my Health and My Body. I Have been Big My Whole Life i Have lost weight Back in High school and once football was over i gained ao much weight. I lost Motivation in myself and I lost my self to Being overweight. I want to Transform my Body To improve myself and health and To show To Everyone that i Can Change i Can Have a good Body i Can show all the haters i can do better. But i need help.....

Kanye West 2020 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ alec935's Avatar
    alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat in a calorie deficit

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Ignore this, you do not need a 'diet'. At your weight you need a very long term, sustainable, lifestyle change. At 500lb you could probably just cut out snacking between meals and sugary drinks and start losing weight. Make small changes a bit at a time (your first can be no snacks or soda, next could be a half hour walk per day, then reducing portions at meals by 20% etc etc). Do not starve yourself, do not restrict your food types. Try and eat a variety of (mainly) nutrient dense foods you enjoy in moderate portions, but do not stress about eating 'clean'.

That is literally it, just be consistent
    yep, this. at 500 lbs there's something horribly wrong with your way of eating (no, it's not your lack of exercise). eat a bit less and try to eat more healthy foods

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    yep, this. at 500 lbs there's something horribly wrong with your way of eating (no, it's not your lack of exercise). eat a bit less and try to eat more healthy foods
    Seems my post has been deleted somehow haha

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Seems my post has been deleted somehow haha
    You quoted a spammer - if it's obvious that an account (usually postcount = 1, advertising some miracle remedy) it's better not to otherwise mods have more cleanup to do.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You quoted a spammer - if it's obvious that an account (usually postcount = 1, advertising some miracle remedy) it's better not to otherwise mods have more cleanup to do.
    Ah ok thank you, will bear that in mind

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OverweightPanda View Post
    Hi My Name is Panda im over 500 Pounds and I want to Change my Weight my Health and My Body. I Have been Big My Whole Life i Have lost weight Back in High school and once football was over i gained ao much weight. I lost Motivation in myself and I lost my self to Being overweight. I want to Transform my Body To improve myself and health and To show To Everyone that i Can Change i Can Have a good Body i Can show all the haters i can do better. But i need help.....
    Losing weight, especially going from morbidly obese to fit, requires a lot of hard work and dedication to that goal. Even more importantly, failing to understand that the process is a permanent change in lifestyle and not a "diet plan" for a "couple months" with an end point is critical in keeping the fat off permanently.

Failing to understand either of those points will ultimately lead to failure in either losing the fat or in keeping it off long term.

You have to be willing to learn how to weight/measure and log literally everything that goes into your mouth in order to re-learn concepts like "proper portion size", "Macro nutrient values", and calorie amounts for what you are eating each day and understand that while no food is essentially "forbidden" that there are some foods which are a lot better for you to eat than others.

Becoming more active is also critical in re-training yourself into becoming a healthier, leaner person. Walking more is a good start however you will also need to find ways to stress whatever muscle that you do have under the fat in order to cause your body to prioritize pulling calories from your fat stores while in a prolonged calorie deficit rather than breaking down lean mass. Weight training is optimal for this, however if you do not currently have access to weights or a gym, even a calisthenic program of bodyweight exercises (Squats, pushups, Etc.) is better than doing nothing at all to stress your body.

Understand that at your body fat levels, this process when done right will likely take 2-3 years and that even after the fat is gone that if you want to keep from simply re-gaining is all back again that you will still have to continue with many of the habits and eating patterns that you developed to lose the fat for the rest of your life.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.