AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best Wrestling Book You've Read?

Hands down my all-time favourite is Chris Jericho's "A Lion's Tale": one of the funniest books I've ever read! What's your fave?

Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ric Flair's auto bio written with Mark Madden "To be the man." Well the first 90 % is fantastic, the last little part is his return to WWE and he's basically just sucking up to them. But everything lead up to that is great. There's probably a lot of hate for Mark Madden but he is a huge ric flair and wrestling fan and knew how to make a great book of his life no doubt

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bra29ine View Post
    ric flair's auto bio written with mark madden
    u wot m8?
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Death of WCW by Bryan Alvarez is interesting as it's more to do with the running of the company. Not sure I can say it is the best one I've read but it is very interesting.
    *Banged YeahImMad once* Crew
    *Huge boobs* Crew
    *Game of Thrones* Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hulk Hogan’s

His second book, first one about his final run in the wwe I enjoyed too.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bret Hart and Jim Ross wrote good ones. Jim Ross co wrote stone colds biography and so I knew he was mighty with the pen.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew

MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dynamite Kid's book was great. Supposed to be biased though. Prob my favourite wrestler. Last of the pro wrestling Lancashire Catch wrestlers.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ring of Hell - 75% bullchit, probably, but the author did a hell of a job putting the wrestling industry on trial for its part in the Benoit murders.

Hitman - Outdated, but still one of the best. Most of it Bret talking about how he does things better than everybody else, but you kind of expect it.

Have a Nice Day - Read it 20 years ago. Smartened me up!

AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndyLausmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Bret Hart and Jim Ross wrote good ones. Jim Ross co wrote stone colds biography and so I knew he was mighty with the pen.
    Honestly, I've been aching to read The Hitman's book. Stone Cold's biography seems enticing, too.

I also forgot to mention Shawn Michaels' book, "Wrestling for My Life: The Legend, The Reality, and the Faith of a WWE Superstar" was a good one, too. A real page turner.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Dynamite Kid's book was great. Supposed to be biased though. Prob my favourite wrestler. Last of the pro wrestling Lancashire Catch wrestlers.
    In many ways I see mysel' as a young Dynamite Kid.

Tranny Crew.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I read and own a lot of them(even got HBK's autograph in his book).

I like Bischoff's, Flair's, HBK's, and even Edge's(short as it is, and he should make a 2nd one). Bret's book is just too depressing and he is so full of himself.

Oh I also read Eddie Guerrero's book. Crazy how he is a devout Christian(or Catholic?)- and considers Nash to be evil, hates Nash with a passion. Yet another religious guy, HBK, loves Nash.

Back then, wrestlers released autobiographies. These days, not anymore. I wonder why this era do not release books.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post

I like Bischoff's, Flair's, HBK's, and even Edge's(short as it is, and he should make a 2nd one). Bret's book is just too depressing and he is so full of himself.

Oh I also read Eddie Guerrero's book. Crazy how he is a devout Christian(or Catholic?)- and considers Nash to be evil, hates Nash with a passion. Yet another religious guy, HBK, loves Nash.

Back then, wrestlers released autobiographies. These days, not anymore. I wonder why this era do not release books.
    Wow. Interesting fact about Guerrero. Too bad he passed away at such a young age (38).

I hope Jake the Snake Roberts and Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) write their autobiographies soon. I'd like to read those asap.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Haven't read Guerrero's book, but isn't it the common assumption that Nash held guys like Guerrero back? The NWO was basically a clique within WCW that did whatever the phuck they wanted and used Eric Bischoff as a fluffer/ATM. Nash feared for his position and was right to do so. In 20 years people will still be talking about Guerrero and Nash will be a footnote (a prominent one) of the New Gen and Attitude periods.

Originally Posted by AndyLausmax View Post
    Honestly, I've been aching to read The Hitman's book. Stone Cold's biography seems enticing, too.

I also forgot to mention Shawn Michaels' book, "Wrestling for My Life: The Legend, The Reality, and the Faith of a WWE Superstar" was a good one, too. A real page turner.
    I have both in HC. I Even got Bret on Kindle because it’s The best book there is, the best book there was.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew

Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ladiessman217 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Hulk Hogan’s

His second book, first one about his final run in the wwe I enjoyed too.
    Is the story with the divorce in there ?

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've read several. Foley and Jericho are the two best. All of their stuff is easy to read and very entertaining. Jericho goes on about the band a little too much for my taste but i'm sure many of you would want to learn about that too. regardless, IMO they are the two best authors of the bunch.

a few others;

Bret Hart can't help himself and puts himself over too much in his. otherwise it's a strong read and I'd still recommend it.
    Bischoff 'Controversy Creates Cash' is worth reading
    JR's are ok. I think I've heard too many of his interviews with Conrad Thompson to the point where I know all this stuff already.

found others to be generic and not worth it. example HBK's 'heartbreak and triumph,' the guy has had a fascinating life yet his book was dry and boring and didn't get you the details. i think batista's was like this too.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    I've read several. Foley and Jericho are the two best. All of their stuff is easy to read and very entertaining. Jericho goes on about the band a little too much for my taste but i'm sure many of you would want to learn about that too. regardless, IMO they are the two best authors of the bunch.

a few others;

Bret Hart can't help himself and puts himself over too much in his. otherwise it's a strong read and I'd still recommend it.
    Bischoff 'Controversy Creates Cash' is worth reading
    JR's are ok. I think I've heard too many of his interviews with Conrad Thompson to the point where I know all this stuff already.

found others to be generic and not worth it. example HBK's 'heartbreak and triumph,' the guy has had a fascinating life yet his book was dry and boring and didn't get you the details. i think batista's was like this too.
    HBK's book have the best chapter of all the wrestling books I read- Montreal. The Harris(Blu) Brothers did not like him at first but ended up siding with him, guarding his locker room in case Bret/company makes trouble.

HBK dont need them though, Bret attacks, he will be Sweet Chin Music'd straight to Hell!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

HBK's book have the best chapter of all the wrestling books I read- Montreal. The Harris(Blu) Brothers did not like him at first but ended up siding with him, guarding his locker room in case Bret/company makes trouble.

HBK dont need them though, Bret attacks, he will be Sweet Chin Music'd straight to Hell!
    You really think those two twinks, the Harris brothers could stop the Hart Foundation.

Tranny Crew.

Keeping your change. Filthy Animal's Avatar
    Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hardcore hollys book was a great read. Foleys have a nice day was good. Think those are the only 2 I've read

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Foley's book and Hogan's book. Good stuff! Adam Copeland On Edge was ok, but not enough content for my taste.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Founder - Adaptive Fitness*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. & Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100) chiefillini is not very well liked. (-100)
    todays wretslers better not release books

omg played bidoe game safter show

gping to strip clubs?

nah