AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100)

Can't Squat more than 315....

Hey guys! This is my first time on a forum asking for any kind of advice, so I'll try my best to explain my situation as best as I can...

I am 22 years old and weigh 170 lbs. I've been working out since I was 13. Didn't actually do squats since I was 15 in athletics then I f'ed up my knee and tailbone doing 225 lbs my freshman year. (which I rarely feel till this day) anyways it was a long journey getting back into squatting. I fixed up my form way better than I did before, and was able to squat even more over the years. Going from 225 to 315 in about a year I believe.

Problem is I've been STUCK at 315 for a whole year now! There's been times where I'll do 325 lbs but even if I do that for 2 reps my body gets burned out and I'm forced to drop the weight in my next squat training. When I did work doing A.C installation I was only getting 6 hours of sleep a night and my eating was kinda off, but since I lost my job due to COVID for a little while I was able to sleep much more, eat more (and better as well), drink more water AND eat more vitamins. But yet I'm STILL stuck at 315.

I do Full body training 3 days a week and I ALWAYS put Squats at the beginning of my sessions. I usually also include Deadlifts, Lunges, Pistol squats assisted, lateral band walks (for abductors and adductors), hip thrusts, or RDLs throughout the week (separated not all together of course) My bench press and Deadlifts continue to improve (and quite skyrocket as well) but my Squat is just plain ass in my opinion. I've tried different reps/sets schemes. Doing 4-6 sets, going lighter and repping out 250-275 5 to 8 times, or load up a ton of weight on the bar and just un rack it and hold it for a few seconds for a few sets, then proceed to do my actual sets. I've tried throwing in some Front squats or Zercher squats in as well. I've tried Cluster sets (one rep, rack it for 30 seconds, do another rep for 5 times) I've 've even tried using knee wraps in my training and can only manage to do 3 reps of 315.

If i had to take some guess it would be the bottom part coming up is the hard part. I tend to turn red as **** and my veins be popping out coming out of the hole. I usually squat just past parallel I stay as tight as I can and keep my back straight and feet planted, most I've done was 3 reps without knee wraps but like I said i just tend to burn out, and when I go lighter I don't feel any different doing 315 and sometimes ending up losing strength and only doing 1 rep. My legs are BIG as hell but the squat numbers just don't match up to it. I wanna go for 405 lbs but I'm lucky to ever hit 350.

I'm not sure what the problem is or what I need to do to get these numbers up without burning myself out. F ing sucks I've stayed like this for a whole year now.