Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Florida medical brahs and brahettes: Are ICUs REALLY running out of beds?

What's up? The mainstream media is going crazy, saying that y'all are running out of beds because of rising cases of "The Covid". Is this true? What's going on?

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many alt accts are you up to now?
    Math/Physics Master Race
    *Misc Geezer Crew*
    *Vasectomy / Raw Dog Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *St. Louis Cardinals/St. Louis Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *Golf Crew*

Former U.S. Navy Officer

Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspirabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    How many alt accts are you up to now?

WTF are you TALKING about? This is my ONE, NEWLY STARTED ACCOUNT.

That being said: the topic. Do you live in Florida? Are you connected to the medical industry in any manner? Do you have ANYTHING to contribute to my thread?

If you don't-kindly phuck off.

Also: bump.
    Last edited by Conspirabrah; 07-08-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Bump again.

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once again you're all being played

https://mobile.twitter.com/CindyCoop...70619782234112

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...vid-plans/amp/

Same as I mentioned regarding Texas in my Coronavirus - overhyped scam thread I said this:

ICU's are full? ICU's are always full, rooms can be spun up, spun down as needed. Smart hospitals are always at high usage of their ICUs! Different sections of hospitals can be repurposed as needed.

“What you’ve been hearing is a report that we are at 97 percent or so capacity across the Texas medical center. At Houston Methodist, we’re somewhere in the low 90s right now in terms of capacity of ICU beds, but let me put that in perspective … June 25 2019, exactly one year ago … It was at 95 percent. We are highly experienced at utilizing our ICU beds for the sickest of the sick patients day in day out … and it is completely normal for us to have ICU capacities that run in the 80s and 90s. That’s how all of us operate hospitals, and how all hospitals operate.”
    https://www.woodlandsonline.com/npps...m?nppage=67046

Once again, MSM and big tech are burying all this. Notice that the ICUs being full never mention what they're full of? It doesn't say covid. But even if it did, the bad tests could be causing it!

How did I find it? I used Twitter search and searched for Florida ICUS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=...d_query&f=live

I had to scroll through pages and pages of empty, zero comment or bot comment links until about 5 full minutes later I saw a tweet that had a comment chain that gave me the answer.

The ****ing scam these people run is out of control.
    Last edited by lexbishop; 07-08-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    -Pragmatic crew
    Compiled COVID19 overhyped scam thread -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178646891

"Never be defined by your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

I like positive feedback like anyone else, but I am here to spread valuable information, not to get accolades. Feel free to copy and spread anything I post

SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post

Same as I mentioned regarding Texas in my Coronavirus - overhyped scam thread I said this:

ICU's are full? ICU's are always full, rooms can be spun up, spun down as needed. Smart hospitals are always at high usage of their ICUs! Different sections of hospitals can be repurposed as needed.

Once again, MSM and big tech are burying all this. Notice that the ICUs being full never mention what they're full of? It doesn't say covid. But even if it did, the bad tests could be causing it!

/end thread. To the rest of you, turn off the media and turn on your brains.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ICU beds in the UK always seem to be above capacity, since Covid-19 hit we are panicking that they are suddenly 75% full "headscratch.jpg"

TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) TLTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ICU capacity has ALWAYS been limited. It's VERY easy to fill up an ICU unit. Unless its a big "chain" hospital, there aren't many beds in an ICU.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    56 Florida hospital ICUs have hit capacity
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/healt...day/index.html

This is what republican leadership looks like.

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hospitals run at near capacity ALL THE TIME, thats how they make money! Hospitals were going bankrupt when pandemic first started because hospitals were at 50% capacity since everyone was scared to go to the hospital in fear of catching Covid-19. At any given time, 90%+ of ICU beds are in use. You think hospitals make departments and set them aside in case of a pandemic, you think they will make the hospital bigger than what they deem necessary to operate at the best level for profit? They may have small sections of ICU's out of service in emergencies but they are small bed units, bed amounts you can count on your hands.

Here are the important factors; ventilators, beds available(most ANY room can function for ICU patient, we do this all the time), and nurses. That's what you need to take count of, that's what you need. A room, a vent, and a trained ICU nurse to have an ICU setting. When an ICU room is not available, we bring the ICU to other rooms until a bed is available or transfer.

If need be, make shift hospitals can be made quickly, look at New York. Still going to need a bed, a vent, and a trained ICU nurse.

My old hospital had ICU filled plenty of times prior to ANY pandemic, currently its getting filled again. You know how many are Covid 19 patients? You can count the number on one fuking hand.
    *Smell Good Crew
    *MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew

Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    This is what republican leadership looks like.
    How have Cuomo and Newsom been doing?

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by i3oosted View Post
    Hospitals run at near capacity ALL THE TIME, thats how they make money! Hospitals were going bankrupt when pandemic first started because hospitals were at 50% capacity since everyone was scared to go to the hospital in fear of catching Covid-19. At any given time, 90%+ of ICU beds are in use. You think hospitals make departments and set them aside in case of a pandemic, you think they will make the hospital bigger than what they deem necessary to operate at the best level for profit? They may have small sections of ICU's out of service in emergencies but they are small bed units, bed amounts you can count on your hands.

Here are the important factors; ventilators, beds available(most ANY room can function for ICU patient, we do this all the time), and nurses. That's what you need to take count of, that's what you need. A room, a vent, and a trained ICU nurse to have an ICU setting. When an ICU room is not available, we bring the ICU to other rooms until a bed is available or transfer.

If need be, make shift hospitals can be made quickly, look at New York. Still going to need a bed, a vent, and a trained ICU nurse.

My old hospital had ICU filled plenty of times prior to ANY pandemic, currently its getting filled again. You know how many are Covid 19 patients? You can count the number on one fuking hand.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    -Pragmatic crew

I like positive feedback like anyone else, but I am here to spread valuable information, not to get accolades. Feel free to copy and spread anything I post

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by i3oosted View Post

do you have a legitimate source that ICU's are always at maximum capacity, particularly in Florida? These articles indicate that they have reached maximum capacity because of the virus. This is how hospitals begin to break down.

You are like DeSantis, Copeland and Trump, want to pretend it doesn't exist and it will go away. You people are dumb as fuk and science doesn't give two chits about your narcissism or mindgames. It IS bending your country over.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    How have Cuomo and Newsom been doing?
    Cuomo and Fauci ranked the most trusted officials in the United States for dealing with the pandemic. That's not just by NYers but all Americans. Trump and Kushner at the bottom.

NYC and LA are the two largest cities in the US. They have unique challenges and are dealing with them pretty well.

do you have a legitimate source that ICU's are always at maximum capacity, particularly in Florida? These articles indicate that they have reached maximum capacity because of the virus. This is how hospitals begin to break down.

You are like DeSantis, Copeland and Trump, want to pretend it doesn't exist and it will go away. You people are dumb as fuk and science doesn't give two chits about your narcissism or mindgames. It IS bending your country over.
    Its right here in this thread you ****ing moron. DeSantis said it in an interview and I posted the screenshot. What the everliving **** is wrong with you?

I also posted one about Texas. You now have a Texas hospital CEO, Governor DeSantis, and a personal anecdote, that's three sources. Sit down boy.
    -Pragmatic crew

FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cuomo and Fauci ranked the most trusted officials in the United States for dealing with the pandemic. That's not just by NYers but all Americans. Trump and Kushner at the bottom.

NYC and LA are the two largest cities in the US. They have unique challenges and are dealing with them pretty well.
    lol
    Deplorable Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I didnt say they were AT CAPACITY, stop making **** up. I said NEAR capacity.
    *Smell Good Crew
    *MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do you have a legitimate source that ICU's are always at maximum capacity,.

The fact that you even ask this question says you have no clue what the F you’re talking about.

Hospitals triage and fill ICUs with the worst patients at that time.

If a more worst patient comes in the least worst patient in the ICU goes to a regular room , ICU stays almost full.

The very last beds to ever empty in the hospital would be the ICU beds

Kinda how that system always works.
    Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dave.mc View Post
    ICU beds in the UK always seem to be above capacity, since Covid-19 hit we are panicking that they are suddenly 75% full "headscratch.jpg"
    Didn’t people In the UK normally die in hospitals in the hallways because they hadn’t been seen for days due to a shortage of Indian doctors?
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    The fact that you even ask this question says you have no clue what the F you’re talking about.

If a more worst patient comes in the least worst patient in the ICU goes to a regular room , ICU stays almost full.

If you have time can you explain to her how mutual funds work, she’s clueless on that too
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    If you have time can you explain to her how mutual funds work, she’s clueless on that too
    Srs? Any thread link for convo?

Its right here in this thread you ****ing moron. DeSantis said it in an interview and I posted the screenshot.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are a few beds left, but they are hard to get to because of all of the dead bodies you have to step over to get to one.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont live in Florida, but where I live we haven't been hit hard by Corona. We our county just passed 1000 cases and our deaths are still single digit. We have been taking transfers from other counties, who are apparently overwhelmed.

Local conspirtards seem to believe the only reason we are accepting transfers is to spread the virus into our county

guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000) guitarwar241 is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is simply untrue. I worked in a hospital doing IT work for 6 years and the ICU was typically in the 50%-75% range. They don't unnecessarily fill the beds just to have people in them.

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guitarwar241 View Post
    This is simply untrue. I worked in a hospital doing IT work for 6 years and the ICU was typically in the 50%-75% range. They don't unnecessarily fill the beds just to have people in them.
    Not the easiest information to grab, but I was curious:

Nevertheless, the demand for critical care services and the resources expended on critical care continue to rise (7). In addition, the use of ICU beds may be inefficient, as national occupancy rates seem low, ranging between 68% and 72%, depending on hospital size (8). U.S. ICUs, because of their great bed availability, are commonly filled with critically ill patients who are unlikely to survive or low-acuity patients who do not really benefit from critical care (demand elasticity) (9). Concomitantly, modern tools of capacity management to better understand ICU throughput processes and control ICU bed expansion are not consistently applied at the hospital and state levels (10). Last, the formal “certificate of need” process used in approximately 34 states to systematically address requests for expansion of hospital facilities has been unable to achieve its goals of statewide cost and programmatic controls (11).
    https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full....201501-0043ED
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

How did I find it? I used Twitter search and searched for Florida ICUS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=...d_query&f=live

I had to scroll through pages and pages of empty, zero comment or bot comment links until about 5 full minutes later I saw a tweet that had a comment chain that gave me the answer.

Hey man. THANK YOU for posting all of this. I really appreciate it.

Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountaineer92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is batchit, insane, retarded tammy praising old people killer cuomo again?

Originally Posted by guitarwar241 View Post
    Worst in/least worst out rotation - leave some empty for the quick emergency

I’m going on anecdotal evidence of being the child of an ice nurse for years(before she became midwife)

But more so being an a patient in ICU for almost 4 weeks strait about 9 years ago. Maybe because it was the main downtown hospital (Grady here) - got to know the staff very well, talked about the process often - and observed the rotation of people. The one I was at did always stay full (nature of location) - I was always curious what it would take for me to rotate out (when I became conscious)- they explained their process multi times to me. Lucky for me at the time I was one of, if not the worst patient.

Never saw that icu lees than 1-2. beds empty entire time I was there.

There are plenty of ICU nurses on this board , and a few docs that will prob chime in with an opinion or perspective of some sort.
    Last edited by gachase21; 07-09-2020 at 03:48 AM.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Worst in/least worst out rotation - leave some empty for the quick emergency

I’m going on anecdotal evidence of being the child of an ice nurse for years(before she became midwife)

But more so being an a patient in ICU for almost 4 weeks strait about 9 years ago. Maybe because it was the main downtown hospital (Grady here) - got to know the staff very well, talked about the process often - and observed the rotation of people. The one I was at did always stay full (nature of location) - I was always curious what it would take for me to rotate out (when I became conscious)- they explained their process multi times to me. Lucky for me at the time I was one of, if not the worst patient.

Never saw that icu lees than 1-2. beds empty entire time I was there.

There are plenty of ICU nurses on this board , and a few docs that will prob chime in with an opinion or perspective of some sort.
    lmfao. Surely hospitals somehow jam patients into ICU's to keep them full. It's not driven at all by the intensity of the illness.

Boyo...I don't know about you anymore...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.