Obelisk5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I bulk or cut?

Hello community, I am new to these parts of town and being a novice when it comes to dieting and nutrition I have a couple of questions. I am a 25 male with a height of 6'5 and currently weighs 195 pounds. For most of my life I was I was on the lighter side of weight for my height and mostly weighed around 180 pounds, but after I stopped basketball I gained around 10 pounds and most of my abs went away. My goal is to eventually gain weight and be somewhere between 200-210 pounds but want to make lean gains. I would like to see my abs again and don't know the proper way of achieve to achieve this goal. Should I cut till I get my abs back then lean bulk till I get to 200-210 or should I bulk now and cut later? Also, what exercise are good for building up your chest?

Thanks
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you cut now, you won't get all the way to a lean point before looking too skinny. You can do some fat loss... but realise it's just 1 phase out of several you'll have to go through.

Really, I think mass gain is best next - you don't have to pile on weight, keep calorie surplus small but consistent - gain no more than 1-3lbs a month.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellow 6'5"er here. Yeah at your height you have the distinct advantage of being able to mass gain without looking too fat (at least in clothes) for quite a while. Take the advice above and build (while lifting weights on a proven program) for at least a year. Aim to put on about 25-30 lbs over the next 12 months, then you can switch into a fat loss mode after that and strip away some of the jiggly stuff.

Nobody gets there in 1 shot, you're probably going to have to do several bulk/cut cycles to get where you want to be.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.