thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Men, if women don't respect you, WALK AWAY.

I was in the early stages of seeing someone and it was indeed different, I thought there was some excitement, go to know each other.

Went on a few dates, it was a slower process of getting to know someone, kissed / hung out.

And then she went MIA for about 2-3 weeks, said it was that life had thrown a lot at her, and that she was all over the place.

She wrote "I still want you in my life because you're a great guy, and I don't want to hurt you because I don't know if I can give you what you deserve"

Around that time frame I started talking to someone else who showed more active interest in me and then we hung out.

I have this girl being more active to chase me / borderline straight up wanting the dink.

The other girl? Has already moved on to someone else -- sure I was a consideration but imagine if I had been some chump who just waited for her to get back to me and I blew the other girl off?

The original girl didn't be upfront and honest that it wasn't going to work, but rather gave me the false illusion that maybe it could and I'd be waiting around for her to make up her mind -- or I could pursue someone else.

When someone doesn't give you the respect (that you deserve as a man, a human being) and the decency to at least tell you (in person preferably) that it isn't going to work rather than fade away, you simply WALK AWAY.
    CURRENT PR(S)
    295 squat
    405 deadlift
    ??? Bench

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer the slow fade to avoid confrontation. Bishes crazy boy it's 2020 what chu talkin bout. Told a girl "hey this isn't what I want. I wish you the best" week later she told me she was pregnant and has been stalking me since. Phuck that chit. She was obviously trying to get me back, and wasn't pregnant, but next time I'm just going to be less and less available until they get the hint. It's like ripping the band-aid off vs peeling it slowly.

But yeah if a girl ghosts she's pretty much dead to me.
    #MMGA

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thadderbox View Post
    I was in the early stages of seeing someone and it was indeed different, I thought there was some excitement, go to know each other.

Went on a few dates, it was a slower process of getting to know someone, kissed / hung out.

And then she went MIA for about 2-3 weeks, said it was that life had thrown a lot at her, and that she was all over the place.

She wrote "I still want you in my life because you're a great guy, and I don't want to hurt you because I don't know if I can give you what you deserve"

Around that time frame I started talking to someone else who showed more active interest in me and then we hung out.

I have this girl being more active to chase me / borderline straight up wanting the dink.

The other girl? Has already moved on to someone else -- sure I was a consideration but imagine if I had been some chump who just waited for her to get back to me and I blew the other girl off?

The original girl didn't be upfront and honest that it wasn't going to work, but rather gave me the false illusion that maybe it could and I'd be waiting around for her to make up her mind -- or I could pursue someone else.

When someone doesn't give you the respect (that you deserve as a man, a human being) and the decency to at least tell you (in person preferably) that it isn't going to work rather than fade away, you simply WALK AWAY.
    I'm confused, how was she not honest? How did she give you the false illusion that maybe it could be more? Seems like she was putting you squarely in the friend zone. Did you expect her to be more harsh?
    Last edited by HangingChad; 07-07-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    物の哀れ

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I prefer the slow fade to avoid confrontation. Bishes crazy boy it's 2020 what chu talkin bout. Told a girl "hey this isn't what I want. I wish you the best" week later she told me she was pregnant and has been stalking me since. Phuck that chit. She was obviously trying to get me back, and wasn't pregnant, but next time I'm just going to be less and less available until they get the hint. It's like ripping the band-aid off vs peeling it slowly.

But yeah if a girl ghosts she's pretty much dead to me.
    Same thing happened with a buddy of mine. Turned out she wasn't lying about being pregnant, but it was some other dude's and not his. It freaked me the **** out and he started developing a drinking problem during the time he thought the kid was his. I'm 100% on board with the slow fade. Plus, does telling someone you 'don't feel a spark', or 'you're a great person', or 'I had a lot of fun with you' really make a difference? End of the day, you don't want to be with that person. Full stop. Nothing to get worked up about on either side.
    物の哀れ

thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HangingChad View Post
    I'm confused, how was she not honest? How did she give you the false illusion that maybe it could be more? Seems like she was putting you squarely in the friend zone. Did you expect her to be more harsh?
    This woman has always been respectful to me, and was like "I respect you enough not to hurt you"

We had been friends before, tested the waters, but based on our hangings we had talked that "honesty" was perhaps one of the best things people could bring to the table.

And yet, she didn't do that with me, I would have at least expected a face to face to be cordial, it was over text.

Methinks it was too hard for her to tell me that in person, but oh well.
    CURRENT PR(S)
    295 squat
    405 deadlift
    ??? Bench

This woman has always been respectful to me, and was like "I respect you enough not to hurt you"

We had been friends before, tested the waters, but based on our hangings we had talked that "honesty" was perhaps one of the best things people could bring to the table.

And yet, she didn't do that with me, I would have at least expected a face to face to be cordial, it was over text.

Methinks it was too hard for her to tell me that in person, but oh well.
    Ah ok, so this wasn't some girl you met off Tinder and saw a couple of times. Yeah then I agree, that's no way to treat a friend.
    物の哀れ

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude i met a girl 3 weeks ago. She was all over me, complimenting etc, 2 date raw dog sex, then she went to work and then came back next evening for more. Texting me every 10 mins. 3 weeks passed, we practicaly stopped all communication. Mb i was a jerk but what can you do. I'm not going to beg for forgiveness.

Originally Posted by randomuser12345 View Post
    Dude i met a girl 3 weeks ago. She was all over me, complimenting etc, 2 date raw dog sex, then she went to work and then came back next evening for more. Texting me every 10 mins. 3 weeks passed, we practicaly stopped all communication. Mb i was a jerk but what can you do. I'm not going to beg for forgiveness.
    How were you a jerk to her?
    物の哀れ

randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well i denied her sex advances 2 times in a row cos didn't feel like it + she dressed and acted like complete bro mode. I mean using a toothpick in front of me was a mood killer. Then when she denied mine i get a bit offended. Told her that she can at least try to be sexy for me. And then when she texted smth abot her life i told her smth like "if we ain't ****ing i don't give a damn".

So yeah i was a jerk. Though she liked it earlier.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by randomuser12345 View Post
    well i denied her sex advances 2 times in a row cos didn't feel like it + she dressed and acted like complete bro mode. I mean using a toothpick in front of me was a mood killer. Then when she denied mine i get a bit offended. Told her that she can at least try to be sexy for me. And then when she texted smth abot her life i told her smth like "if we ain't ****ing i don't give a damn".

So yeah i was a jerk. Though she liked it earlier.
    ive been there too and i don't blame you

if a girl isn't fukking you, you are in no way obliged to listen to her nonsensical ramblings

hell, even if you are, you're not obliged. it's just customary

i literally could not give 2 fukks about what a chick says if my dick isn't going inside her, and i'll make it quite obvious without any remorse
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew

Transracial gigaTyrone elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women dont communicate for chit and they try to portray themselves as way better at communication than men and as men are the ones that dont talk their feelings and all this chit.

Women will drop your ass with no reason given and if youve ever reconnected with one of them and chit is good again and get their story of what they were thinking back at the time, its always mindblown.jpg because it was always some stupid chit that makes no sense that they were thinking. Some dumb chit like "i thought you were a player and only wanted sex" gee really thats why I was texting you and you were the one ignoring me.

Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just happened to me last week boyos. "I think we're not on the same page. I want a man to be excited to text me in the morning." U fkn wot m8? Granted she did text or call first. But in my defense it was a busy week with patients coughing in my face. Plus I got a slight flu from less sleep and more training. I explained that to her ,and even apologized saying I could've done more. But nope **** what I'm going through. Then she text me about socks she forgot to give me yesterday. Doesn't to respond to my schedule meet. She's now just an invite over and smash if we talk again.

These broads be crazy mane
    We're all gonna make it brahs

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL come on, deciphering this isn't rocket science.

I can't believe you're 36 and only now figuring out the basics of female psychology.

Women will rarely provide full closure, it's their instinct to maintain orbiters and fallback options - for both attention and resources. She shifted you to orbiter/fallback category.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can always tell a persons interest in you based on their priority and actions. Forget what the **** you hear from people, it's non sense unless they are one of the few genuine people. Ask yourself these questions, is she communicating with me a good amount? Is she putting in effort? Does she want to hang out a good amount? Is she always making excuses? This will tell you her level of interest. If it doesn't line up get the hell out and find somebody who will make you a priority.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Great call bro. You saw through her hand clearly, she just wanted to get rid of you politely
    I got this

Sloot that i haven't banged for a 3 weeks now and she almost didn't contact me at all just messaged "i'm so sad now". And it's difenitely not like "come over and fk me"
    Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch please