mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mep1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gyno supplement help!

Hello, hoping someone can help me out!

I’ve trained in the gym for 15 years now and played sports my whole life.

I’ve always had a fairly low body fat % - apart from my nipples.

I seem to have puffy / fatty nipples - not generic “male looking” flat tight nipples.

Possibly a mild case of Gyno. Which is annoying as I don’t really hold a huge amount of fat elsewhere and it gets me down.

I don’t think it’s a massive case of Gyno as the rest of my chest is fairly athletic looking, just the nipple area really, but they look fine during training etc or if tweaked.

Don’t know if it’s just happened naturally or as a result of something I’ve taken at some point. Happened when I was about 15/16.

I’ve read online that things like estrogen / testosterone products can help.

Is that correct? Could this possibly help me in getting rid of the puffyness / fat?

Or is there something else that would work better?

Hope you can help!

Thanks,

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Some people are prone to get gyno. It needs to be properly diagnosed by a doctor. During puberty, it can start and sometime go away in its own by the early twenties. There is nothing supplementary that can eliminate it. It requires surgery if it’s still there past 23/24.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.