Closed Thread
    Massgainer51 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is it possible for me to get 120 kg bodyweight with15 percent body fat natural?

I am 19 years old and do lot of competition in mma. My dream is to be a heavyweight and have a physique like ngannou in the ufc. Right now I'm 95 kg with 14 percent body fat percentage. Ngannou is 120 kg with 15 percent body fat. I got an injury and can train only my upper body for 3 months how much mass can I gain? I know I can't get the physique of ngannou in 3 months but is it even possible to get a physique like ngannou natural?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most likely no. You'd have to be the elite of the elite maxing out your potential. And that includes your lower body.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keep track of your threads please

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1610152521