greenglass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Expected size loss?

Hello, I have spent about 4 months bulking went from 56kg to 63kg, currently roughly 17.5% BF, 139lbs and 5ft7.
    Chest is 36 inch, arms 12 inch cold flexed.
    I am aiming to lose 1lb a week now and get to around 12% body fat, roughly what sort of size off my chest and arms am I realistically looking at?
    Workouts is a 4 day split, alternating between chest, shoulders, tris and legs, back and bis.

TIA

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Who knows? Some.

A picture might help. It could be that it would pay to carry on with mass gain, you are still pretty light. Also, that 17.5% might not be as accurate as you think - there are no easy ways to measure BF% well, certainly not with decimal point precision.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody can estimate that, depends on you and your body.

You will likely lose some size either way due to losing a proportion of the layer of fat covering these areas. If you eat carefully with protein high you should not lose much mass at a 1lb per week loss.

It is true however that a lot of people aren't aware of how much of their 'size' is in fact fat. Usually if you don't have a huge amount of developed mass you will end up looking 'skinny' when you lean out. Be prepared for this. And don't cut down to absurd levels to look for abs that might not be that big in the first place. Often it will take several cycles of bulking and cutting to reach a look you are happy with lean.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like they said, impossible to say. Another thing is that people carry body fat in different dispersions...some more here, some more there etc. For me, when I get in the 15-17 range, my chest/arms are already pretty lean and all the fat is on my love handle, so my arms/chest don't change much but my midsection gets a lot smaller/tighter.

It's different for everyone, I would ultimately plan on adding more lean mass as after your cut you will be very light, 5'7 in the high 120s most likely. You should be about 20lb heavier, which is years of lifting to look forward to.

Enjoy!

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm the same height, currently 158 lbs. 140 is the lowest i'd go, and you're planning to cut at that weight? lol...

you need to build some more muscle before cutting if you want decent results
    positive crew

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 months bulking is not enough time to build an appreciable amount of muscle. Best case scenario you put on 1-2kg of muscle in that amount of time and the rest is fat/water. You need to aim for no more than 1kg of gains per month next time.

I would go back to bulking if I were you, because cutting right now is unlikely to give you the results you're after.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.