CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Free standing bags - recommendations?

I'm looking to get a free-standing bag for home use and wanted to get some input or suggestions.

I don't have a ton of space and no place to hang a bag or put in a stand. (which is why I've landed on a free-standing bag)
    So I need something portable where I'm able to move it around somewhat easily.

I don't need something super heavy as I won't be going full force. (focus is more on cardio and technique work)

I've looked at the usual suspects like the Wavemaster or Century BOB, etc.
    But this one caught my attention: https://www.centurymartialarts.com/t...ys-vs-1-10184k
    It won't hold up to hard strikes as it falls over, but it has the added benefit of takedowns and ground & pound. (I hadn't thought about it but I like the option)
    And I thought that if I put it against something (a wall for example) I could strike harder and not have to worry about it falling over. It's also pretty compact and very portable.

What do you guys think?

The more traditional ones like the Wavemaster or BOB, once they're filled with water/sand how easy is it to move them around?

Thanks
    Last edited by viennafat; 07-06-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Idk about the one you posted but the wave master gets super heavy if u fill it with sand or water.

Pretty garbage tbh. I feel like I actually got worse from training with it lol.

If you’re gonna pay that much for that bag I would suggest a cobra bag instead

MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cobra bag is super baddass. Look up Ryan Garcia videos training on it. The good one is about $300 too. Century BOB is cool too though but the cobra bag kind of hits back.

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to have one filled with sand, speed ball type standing bag. I trained high kicks on it and it sucked bad, as it moved on every time I did hit. The floor was full of scratches after using it a while, so make sure you get a good one. The one on your link looks actually legit, mine was some cheap ****. But yeah, the cons are that after you fill it with sand, it's hard to move around. I would prefer boxing bag if that's possible for you to get, as it's better from my opinion.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’d look for YouTube videos of someone using one of those.

They look worthless (but i don’t have any experience with one).