BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much action are you guys getting? (Srs)

(PRE-COVID) I think I have a very unrealistic vision when it comes to my sex life, because I want to be able to get laid with a new girl every couple weeks, go on dates with attractive girls regularly, etc. But this probably isn't realistic/normal is it (at least not at my current status/income/living situation)? I'm in my early 20s, single at the moment and probably only have sex with 1-2 girls a year - I know it's not my looks as fortunately I am decent looking (although pretty short at 5'9"), it's more the fact that I literally don't try at all. Like I don't put myself into positions where I'd have a chance to meet new people, I usually just hang out with my same circle and maybe kiss a few girls while out but never really take it further. I think a large factor is that I still live at home so I can't really take girls back home without it being a bit weird, so I never really bother.

How often are you single guys getting laid? I know my particular group but wondering if it's a reflection of everyone else out there.
    Any advice? Anything you started doing that lead to more success? I've started using dating apps now and I'm getting a lot of matches but most of the convos just fizzle out, and I honestly don't want to lead girls on going on dates when I'm currently more interested in something casual. Do any of you be upfront and say you're not looking for anything serious?

Any help would be amazing <3

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't put much effort and don't even want to deal with girl that aren't really into me so it can be whole year on a dry spell. Don't care much really.

If you once been with girl that treats you as a demigod you can't force yourself to deal with someone who treats you as a peasant.

When i'm saying up front "nothing serious just fwb" i got rejected 100% of the time. But it depends on your location. In russia girls are less sexually libirated that in US i guess. Or mb i don't have good game or not that good looking.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From my experience:

My only friend who had the type of success you're looking for while living at home was very upfront with girls he met on apps/at the bar once he started texting him letting them know he was not looking for anything serious and could not host. One thing he had going for him is he could pass for older (late 20s when he was early 20s) and hooked up with older women.

When I was younger & in that situation, I honestly wanted to be single and do my own thing and hangout with my friends as much as possible. I felt more comfortable being direct with girls who I deemed were attractive enough to sleep with but not date. I had a solid FWB situation for a bit with an ex, otherwise those years were pretty mediocre (sex life-wise).

Just get out there and get experience, focus a little less on the end-result of sex and more so on having fun/being charming with attractive women and eventually, direct about your intentions.

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Used to crush it. Society got weird. I got older. Don't do so well now. Funny thing is, I sowed wild oats looking for monogamy but most b!tches seemed to have a rotation of guys and no interest in anything serious.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can bang a new 6+/10 every week. But it's a lot of work. Like a part time job. You have to be able to manage talking to a dozen + girls at any given time, across multiple dating apps, social media platforms and txt. And manage where you are in the convo for each girl. Like right now I have 3 girls on IG I'm dm'ing working out date details/logistics, 1 girl I'm txting who is my FB, 1 girl I'm txting who wants to be my FB but I just want her to clean my house, and another 10+ girls in various stages of convos on dating apps moving them through the pipeline. Mind you these are mostly 7+/10's. If I dropped to 6/10's and up, multiple these numbers by a factor of at least 2.

It's tiring. Exhausting. It becomes a volume game because they don't all close. Many flake, ghost, use you for your dink when you actually liked them etc...so you keep coming back.

And at the end of the day there's always going to be a "better" or "prettier" match just a swipe a way so you'll never be content with just one.

This ain't it. A man should focus on his purpose in life. On creating value. On building a legacy. Much more constructive (and lucrative) use of time. You only have one life to live. Think about what you want to leave in this world when you are gone. Your life's accomplishments. Your children, and grandchildren. Focus on these things. Fap to an image in your mind of your ideal wife and become the man deserving of a woman like that.

It's much easier to achieve greatness when you have one woman to come home to who you get a long well with, are attracted to, etc...than it is when you are chasing your next nut. You'll be happier too.
    #MMGA

BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for your responses guys!

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    From my experience:

My only friend who had the type of success you're looking for while living at home was very upfront with girls he met on apps/at the bar once he started texting him letting them know he was not looking for anything serious and could not host. One thing he had going for him is he could pass for older (late 20s when he was early 20s) and hooked up with older women.

When I was younger & in that situation, I honestly wanted to be single and do my own thing and hangout with my friends as much as possible. I felt more comfortable being direct with girls who I deemed were attractive enough to sleep with but not date. I had a solid FWB situation for a bit with an ex, otherwise those years were pretty mediocre (sex life-wise).

Just get out there and get experience, focus a little less on the end-result of sex and more so on having fun/being charming with attractive women and eventually, direct about your intentions.
    That's cool, and yeah I definitely used to chase it and focus on the end result but now I'm more just focusing on being more social and overall just having fun, just need to work on the direct part when I get an opportunity probably.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I can bang a new 6+/10 every week. But it's a lot of work. Like a part time job. You have to be able to manage talking to a dozen + girls at any given time, across multiple dating apps, social media platforms and txt. And manage where you are in the convo for each girl. Like right now I have 3 girls on IG I'm dm'ing working out date details/logistics, 1 girl I'm txting who is my FB, 1 girl I'm txting who wants to be my FB but I just want her to clean my house, and another 10+ girls in various stages of convos on dating apps moving them through the pipeline. Mind you these are mostly 7+/10's. If I dropped to 6/10's and up, multiple these numbers by a factor of at least 2.

It's tiring. Exhausting. It becomes a volume game because they don't all close. Many flake, ghost, use you for your dink when you actually liked them etc...so you keep coming back.

And at the end of the day there's always going to be a "better" or "prettier" match just a swipe a way so you'll never be content with just one.

This ain't it. A man should focus on his purpose in life. On creating value. On building a legacy. Much more constructive (and lucrative) use of time. You only have one life to live. Think about what you want to leave in this world when you are gone. Your life's accomplishments. Your children, and grandchildren. Focus on these things. Fap to an image in your mind of your ideal wife and become the man deserving of a woman like that.

It's much easier to achieve greatness when you have one woman to come home to who you get a long well with, are attracted to, etc...than it is when you are chasing your next nut. You'll be happier too.
    Yeah I get this, itjust all seems so time consuming. I feel you on the purpose stuff, this is what I'm looking for at the moment but I feel like I also have to do the classic 'manwhore' or chasing girls stage first to get it out of my system I guess? But yeah I definitely realise that it shouldn't be my purpose and I need to find something else.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i usually smash a new girl every 2-3 months. this month has been an anomaly, I smashed 3 early 20 yr olds, and a 40 something in the space of a few days.
    if your average-below average, tinder/OLD in general is too much effort for too little return...It's one of those weird conundrums where when you are on a dry spell you want nothing but to bang as many sloots as possible but when you have a steady supply, the value of coochie rapidly declines (unless your pulling 7/10++ with ease)

Anyway definately put yourself out there, in the current climate (if you live in america) that means hitting up all the apps, date as many people as you can because the more you do the more you will narrow down on what type of woman it is you really like or want to pursue, and you will eventually be able to spot red flags or signs of time wasters earlier in the game and save yourself a ton of wasted effort

MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaesterSeymour is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No action. I gave up.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    I never got any "action" so COVID changed nothing for me.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman