AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy 22 years old and weight 130lbs????

When I first got into lifting, I was terribly skinny and weak, and weighed maybe 95 lbs.

I got into lifting about four years ago, though I have been consistently lifting for about three years.

I ended up getting to 142lbs, which is the biggest and strongest I’ve ever been. After three to four years have gone by, I thought I should finally try to get shredded and see my abs..

I’ve been cutting for maybe two months now, and I currently weight 130lbs and have significantly more muscle and strength than before I started to lift.

I am also around 17% body fat, but my abs still aren’t showing. Shouldn’t I weight more than 131 lbs at 22 years old??? I mean... if I still am not shredded, then I might end up around 128lbs in the end..

Maybe I’m overthinking?

LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe you should weigh more than 131 lbs.....but how would anyone really know when you mention your weight, but not your height?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keep gaining mass IMO. It's not worth trying to cut now unless you are like 5'0''. If you aren't gaining 2lbs a month, up your calories.

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your height is the missing piece of the puzzle - far more relevant than your age.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Really, we need a picture OP

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    like they said, you didn't specify your height so it's impossible to give any decent reply

if you are short, that's probably acceptable. if you're tall, you need to gain some weight
    positive crew

AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewMBruch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LMS62 View Post
    Maybe you should weigh more than 131 lbs.....but how would anyone really know when you mention your weight, but not your height?

I’m 5’ 8”

Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    Your height is the missing piece of the puzzle - far more relevant than your age.
    Good point. I forgot to mention that. I’m 5’ 8”

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to build more. If you are a true 17% at 131 lbs you might have to lose 15 lbs to see abs (if they're even developed enough), and its just not worth it IMO.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LMS62 View Post
    Nor their sex for that matter.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Focus on gaining mass. Don't be the skinny guy constantly worrying about losing abs due to water weight changes, sodium, carbs etc. Keep gaining muscle and you will eventually look lean without looking small in clothes and without having to stress over water weight.