Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000) wd0694820 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A mask won’t completely stop all droplets getting through but it’s defo gonna reduce the number. Just use common sense, sneeze into the air no mask, then sneeze into the air without a mask, first scenario is gonna obviously lead to a greater number of airborne droplets. Just because masks don’t reduce transmission to 0 doesn’t mean they’re pointless, surely no coincidence that countries that have started wearing masks have generally less covid cases than countries without them

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VisionaryLarry View Post
    I gave you a real timeline the actions of the most powerful health organizations in the world, and you give two anecdotes from a local hospital, said I am the an alex jones conspirator (what?), and said "SCIENCE CHANGES DURRR"

You realize your narrative is blatantly biased by your beliefs right? and half of it was completely irrelevant to the topic of masks. Also pretty disingenuous to take the many points ive made or tried to make and sum that up to 2 anecdotes... Again, bad faith arguments or you're legitimately retarded... Both possibilities atm

So you're saying we should force everyone to wear masks based on medical science and research that has zero validity based on the stipulations of medical research because of the inconsistency. WHO, the World Health Organization, said the asymptomatic spread was very rare. Any infectious disease or virus spreading from asymptomatic spread with ZERO SYMPTOMS is RARE. You throwing out the term "incubation period" along with the idea that a single mask is going to prevent or help prevent the spread of the common flu, is laughable. No way people think like this.

and you again for like the third post refuse to acknowledge symptomatic patients are infectious before becoming symptomatic...

Imagine saying I am not educationally researched on a topic after you said "I know about a SARS outbreak in a hospital that killed workers with improper PPE." That isn't even an argument.

mate, reading your diatribe of bull**** im not putting an hour into a good backed up response.... If you're going to say retarded ****, I feel no imperative to not jump in the mud with you. Im also surprised you can still walk on that ankle with this pivot... YOU MADE A ANECDOTE SO YOURE WRONG... Proceeds to speak annecdotal nonesense about politics

Also, you realize the media lies? I know multiple doctors and nurses working in Chicago hospitals, as well as plumbers working in those hospitals that have said this is way overblown. Hence why we took down the medical set up at the Mcormick center in Chicago because it only held 12 people during the highest infection rate of the virus.

my nurse and doctor friends are a better anecdote than plumbers, lmfao

You think mask wearing is purely for preventable action from spreading the basic flu, yet completely dismiss the other factors that have played along side this entire narrative. Idk if you just couldn't intelligently discuss what I said about economic and political issues (You probably aren't educationally adept enough for it), or you are just lazy argumentatively. I sense low pattern recognition IQ on your end.
    you bring up the flu like im talking out of my ass

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0843-2#Sec3

You know why influenza, viral pnuemonia etc etc patients wear masks when transferring floors or going for xrays etc in the hospital? CAUSE THEY CAPTURE DROPLETS ON PATIENTS WITH DROPLET PRECAUTIONS

The totality of the research agrees with me, i dgaf what your uneducated oppinion is dude...

Also do you not find it arguing in bad faith to in one hand discredit what the WHO says then appeal to authority as if theyre the gold standard in health? Pick a position

"You arent educated enough" I lol'd
    Last edited by Smithers115; 07-05-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Imagine trying this hard to sound intellectual, and completely failing at doing so.
    Here you bud. I know this was before science suddenly changed within a couple of weeks, but funny how their tune quickly changed. This was the scientific consensus before *******s like you decided your overlords telling you to put a face diaper on was heroic and necessary.

1:29

Or this by your main man Fauci

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't worn a mask yet, i just apply my common sense. It's worth nothing though that here in the UK, we're still partially in lockdown... lots of retail opened a couple of days ago but gyms are still shut, so i really don't have a lot of interaction with strangers.

My understanding has always been that there's some evidence they may prevent you spreading the disease if you have it, but do nothing to stop you contracting it. Also as far as I understand, the latest WHO news is that actually it doesn't spread easily asymptotically as first thought, but they aren't certain yet.

Someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at cucks complaining about wearing a mask in public spaces. It's like maybe 30 mins a day at most for most people. Wtf is the big deal

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here you bud. I know this was before science suddenly changed within a couple of weeks, but funny how their tune quickly changed. This was the scientific consensus before *******s like you decided your overlords telling you to put a face diaper on was heroic and necessary.

1:29

Or this by your main man Fauci

Its not the media,
    posts abc news and 60 minutes as your source...

How about journals mate. Nature is a pretty good one
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Japan has a dense population
    - Japanese has a mask wearing culture
    - Japan has a lower rate of infections
    - OP is a *******.

VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    posts abc news and 60 minutes as your source...

How about journals mate. Nature is a pretty good one
    Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician and immunologist who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Plus the other individual is a Professor on the topic.

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing from the United Nations agency’s Geneva headquarters. “It’s very rare.”

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing from the United Nations agency’s Geneva headquarters. “It’s very rare.”

Also, if we followed your logic, we should always wear masks, forever, to prevent any diseases from spreading in fear of asymptomatic spread.

healthcare workers wear PPE for the patients of whom are in a state of a suppressed immunity given they are...ya know...sick. They are called surgical masks to prevent any transmission of bacteria or viral particles to a patient who needs to be in a sterile environment. Hence why surgeons must wear gloves, mask, gown, etc.

If you think I need to wear a mask to the grocery store because I might kill Mary Sue with a virus that I don't know I have because I am showing zero signs or symptoms, you are a retard.

We all have a microbiome and virome. We have latent viruses in us at all times. Same with bacteria. That's how the body works.

Putting a diaper over your face is infinitely less effective that eating well, exercising, and taking vitamins and minerals necessary for a good immune system.

This is common sense 101 here. Clearly you've never taken a class in the health sector.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Sneeze.

Now sneeze into a towel.

How much more spread is there between the two situations? How much more suspension?

Here is a video for you to understand the difference between Aersol and Droplet.

Wearing masks reduces Aersols. Don't be retarded.
    That issue is moot. They are now starting to admit that it's an airborne-spread virus. The lockdown only served to delay herd immunity for 3 months. The spike in cases is due to the herd immunity process beginning up again. In fact, continuing the lockdown now is probably going to kill more people, since sunlight and fresh air seems to be the best way to combat the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/h...-airborne.html

The point remains... these homemade masks people are wearing are pointless.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Originally Posted by victor_maximus View Post
    - Japan has a dense population
    - Japanese has a mask wearing culture
    - Japan has a lower rate of infections
    - OP is a *******.
    Japan has a dense population
    Japan has a high rate of suicide
    Japan's dense population causes suicide
    Victor_maximus has a low IQ

You logic methodology is what we call a logical fallacy. You can make anything sound logical.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Lol explain the logic there...If the mask doesn't protect you how does it protect others from you?
    It limits the amount of droplets, is it really that hard? Look at hong kong , taiwan where everybody wears masks constantly.

victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician and immunologist who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Also, if we followed your logic, we should always wear masks, forever, to prevent any diseases from spreading in fear of asymptomatic spread.

healthcare workers wear PPE for the patients of whom are in a state of a suppressed immunity given they are...ya know...sick. They are called surgical masks to prevent any transmission of bacteria or viral particles to a patient who needs to be in a sterile environment. Hence why surgeons must wear gloves, mask, gown, etc.

If you think I need to wear a mask to the grocery store because I might kill Mary Sue with a virus that I don't know I have because I am showing zero signs or symptoms, you are a retard.

We all have a microbiome and virome. We have latent viruses in us at all times. Same with bacteria. That's how the body works.

Putting a diaper over your face is infinitely less effective that eating well, exercising, and taking vitamins and minerals necessary for a good immune system.

This is common sense 101 here. Clearly you've never taken a class in the health sector.
    Did you even look at the the dates of the videos you posted? They are from March/February before we even had a basic understanding about this virus. Plus everyone with a functioning brain knows we were being lied to in order to preserve inventory for medical professionals. Unfortunately we are paying for that lie because autist like you think mask are somehow a rights issues and not a societial responsibility. Life must be hard being so dense.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Japan has a dense population
    Japan has a high rate of suicide
    Japan's dense population causes suicide
    Victor_maximus has a low IQ

You logic methodology is what we call a logical fallacy. You can make anything sound logical.
    You have amazing analytical and argumentative skills

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Azzurrah View Post
    Plenty of evidence that masks are effective, here's one study for instance looking at a german city compared to a control group

Face Masks Considerably Reduce
    COVID-19 Cases in Germany:
    A Synthetic Control Method Approach

http://ftp.iza.org/dp13319.pdf
    That's not good science. They don't even define what constitutes a facemask. It's a statistical survey based on reported cases and there are other variables at play that have been ignored.

coorelation =/= causation

Appealing to the authority of a single person rather than the consensus of the research, classic tactic of the uneducated...

For the last time, im not refering to asymptomatic carriers assuming they cannot transmit the virus to other people (i am also not conceding that point, i just havent read enough of the literature to make that statement but ill engage as if youre correct). I really dont get why this is a tough concept to grasp, but since you have no response to people during the incubation stage of the virus that are potential vectors for the virus, i can understand you're stubbornness to address the point and rather focus on something im not even talking about... (hint its cause you dont have an answer)

ITT retardlarry learns about risk-benefit analysis... During a pandemic, do you not think societal norms can change for a short period of time to potentially save lives and prevent an overflow of cases in hospitals?

healthcare workers wear PPE for the patients of whom are in a state of a suppressed immunity given they are...ya know...sick. They are called surgical masks to prevent any transmission of bacteria or viral particles to a patient who needs to be in a sterile environment you know nothing about hospitals if you think hospital rooms, even the nicest reverse pressure isolation rooms are sterile environments.... Hence why surgeons must wear gloves, mask, gown, etc.

no that would be you

incredible, tell us more

strawmanning

Holy christ, its like im talking to am edgy 17 year old here...
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    It limits the amount of droplets, is it really that hard? Look at hong kong , taiwan where everybody wears masks constantly.
    They wear those masks because of pollution. They have zero affect on flu viruses.

Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post

The point remains... these homemade masks people are wearing are pointless.
    Amazing evidence dude, mask wearing countries have almost erased corona, but you do you.

I would do anything for my fellow citizens but wear a mask ...

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it gets the country open quicker, just wear it. I hate them and think it’s stupid too, but I’d also like to do things before the ****ing year ends.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

They wear those masks because of pollution. They have zero affect on flu viruses.

Lol if you say so, hong kong and taiwan two areas that best dealt with corona. Your evidence is amazing dude, your argument is basically masks dont work because i say so lol

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0843-2#Sec3

Surgical face masks significantly reduced detection of influenza virus RNA in respiratory droplets and coronavirus RNA in aerosols, with a trend toward reduced detection of coronavirus RNA in respiratory droplets. Our results indicate that surgical face masks could prevent transmission of human coronaviruses and influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    correlation doesn't mean causation *******

thought we all learned that when we were kids
    If it happens to be happening in almost every country that wears masks , you better believe there is some causation.

Lol ******* republican governors in texas and florida right

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've already proven otherwise.
    That's what I thought, another pesudo-intellectual type who just parrots what the MSM approved doctors say and does no real, deeper research other than what the people in the talking box say.
    In Hoots We Trust.

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Lol if you say so, hong kong and taiwan two areas that best dealt with corona. Your evidence is amazing dude, your argument is basically masks dont work because i say so lol
    Stop acting like Wincel for a minute.

What I'm saying is these silly cloth fabric masks you see people wearing are pointless. The Kung Flu is too small to be blocked by those, and the evidence increasingly says that it's airborne and spread that way too. If it was only a matter of not letting people cough on you from within 6' (as we have been told for 4 months now!), we would be done with this already. We're not. The ONLY way is herd immunity and that's what is beginning to happen again. The 3-month lockdown and masks accomplished very little.

The sun, fresh air, and herd immunity is how we stop this thing.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're talking about yourself, right?

Care to answer any of the questions you deflected?
    What questions do you claim I deflected?
    In Hoots We Trust.

Stop acting like Wincel for a minute.

What I'm saying is these silly cloth fabric masks you see people wearing are pointless. The Kung Flu is too small to be blocked by those, and the evidence increasingly says that it's airborne and spread that way too. If it was only a matter of not letting people cough on you from within 6' (as we have been told for 4 months now!), we would be done with this already. We're not. The ONLY way is herd immunity and that's what is beginning to happen again. The 3-month lockdown and masks accomplished very little.

The sun, fresh air, and herd immunity is how we stop this thing.
    The us hasnt taken masks or social distancing seriously what so ever, students are literally having corona virus parties and probably something like half the trump dihard republicans wont wear a mask or social distance cause the democrats want them too

also stop making the masks do nothing and covid is too small argument.... This is just a really bad interpretation of science without the comprehension to understand how to interpret that with that involving masks
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Means nothing if Kung Flu is also airborne. A surgical mask is only stopping big droplets and is not even equivalent to N95 protection for filtering out small particles. The cloths masks people are wearing provide no protection against spreading or contracting an airborne flu.

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaxMaximorum View Post
    I am not for the lockdowns but this is not rocket science
    https://www.fast.ai/2020/06/26/particle-sizes/

The virus is contained in droplets and a mask stops a high % of droplets from free floating in the air.
    Yes, not rocket science. OP has strong post to username appropriateness ratio.
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    The us hasnt taken masks or social distancing seriously what so ever, students are literally having corona virus parties and probably something like half the trump dihard republicans wont wear a mask or social distance cause the democrats want them too

also stop making the masks do nothing and covid is too small argument.... This is just a really bad interpretation of science without the comprehension to understand how to interpret that with that involving masks
    That’s a stupid take. I live in the middle of Trump country. 99% of people are wearing masks and social distancing
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Originally Posted by Andrew99 View Post
    Yes, not rocket science. OP has strong post to username appropriateness ratio.
    LOL. You really think these masks are stopping anything?

https://abc7ny.com/society/how-to-ma...masks/6042993/

They're not. They just give you a false sense of security. The masks that would help are in short supply because they are being used by medical personnel. They're also hugely uncomfortable and impractical. It's time we stop this mask charade and get back to building herd immunity, as we should've in the first place. BTW, this doesn't mean oldcels have to die. It simply means that the lockdowns were done incorrectly. Instead of locking everyone down, we should have locked down those at greatest risk and been very stern about enforcing safety guidelines on those who interacted with them. Everyone else would have created herd immunity by now and the pandemic would already be over.

To the *******s who don't understand because they can't be bothered to read... this thread is about the fictional benefits of the homemade masks being worn by 99% of people out in public now. Governmental bodies are not informing them that these are useless because the people running these governmental bodies get off on the power to force you to comply with whatever whims they have that day.

See below:

Here's both of them dumbed down for pseudo intellectual shills like yourself:

1. Do you have data that shows that everyone in South Korea was wearing, at minimum, N95 rated masks?
    2. Do you prefer people sneeze directly in your face?

Both of them require simple yes or no answers, don't strain yourself. If you can't answer in a simple yes or no for each question, save the shpiel for someone who's dumb enough to listen to it.
    I responded to that, No I don't know what people wore in SK and you know that, you are just playing semantics.

Obviously anyone wouldn't want someone sneezing in their face but the point is a cloth mask will not stop the virus particles from escaping unless it's a airtight seal which cloth masks are not. Even Covid Jesus has said that a cloth mask might stop a droplet or two face to face but not everyone stands face to face, there are openings on the masks that particles can get through. Not to mention the fact that people touch other surfaces then touch their masks, they fiddle with their masks, adjust them etc. You would think that the push to constantly use hand sanitizer and wipe things down would be pushed just as hard as it was early on but no, nothing it's just the mask.

The irony is lost on you that you call me a shill yet the only information you get is from the people in the talking box and you are either unable or unwilling to do research on your own. It's obvious we won't agree so let's just agree to disagree because I'm tired of dealing with your smug attitude.
    In Hoots We Trust.