Dean562727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

3 month break coming back to weightlifting

As the title says, I'm going to be form checking with a broom on overhead press. Eversince 3 months ago I was training with coaches at a sports perfomance gym and I loved it. So I guess I'm a beginner now because this is the first time I'm lifting by myself. Yes I know it's funny lol but I want to see its ok.

Im purchasing the skinnyfat program from Jeremy Either. Im not going to post bench press right now beaucse if there are flaws in OHP it carries over to the move so I'm fixing two in one. And if theres anything wrong with my form or imbalances that Is something I can fix now, let me know

Edit: how do I post links? Its not letting me
    Last edited by Dean562727; 07-05-2020 at 03:42 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I advise not purchasing a program. They are never better than what you can get for free - and are often worse.

If you were to do the Fierce 5 program on this forum for example, you could ask a question and someone who's already done it will answer you - for free.

Just paste the youtube link but cut off the http stuff off the start.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dean562727 View Post
    I'm going to be form checking with a broom on overhead press.
    A form check should be done with a weight that is challenging. It is also specific to the lift being checked. An ohp form check is not relevant to the bench press.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.