rnickel17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about Visual Impact Program?

Has anyone heard of or completed the Visual Impact Muscle Building program by Rusty Moore.

I’m really interested in it, but I would like to hear some reviews first before I decided to do it.

Thanks much and have a Great 4th of July weekend all!

Originally Posted by rnickel17 View Post
    Has anyone heard of or completed the Visual Impact Muscle Building program by Rusty Moore.

I’m really interested in it, but I would like to hear some reviews first before I decided to do it.

Thanks much and have a Great 4th of July weekend all!

Have seen a number of reviews on YouTube now, but would like to see if anyone on here has any thanks.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't know much about it but upon a quick glance, you could make just as much if not more progress using a proven program with built in volume and progression schemes. Plus they're free and most are just as adaptable and flexible relative to an individual's situation as Rusty Moore's.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If it's a paid program, you aren't necessarily better off. We have some good routines here in the sticky threads which are free - and lots of people here have used them and can help you with queries.

This game is simple in principle but hard in practice. Buying a routine doesn't get around that.

Thankyou Greatly Nicksosure1 and Suffolkpunch!