robertsb01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help in finding a good product

I'm 57 and the meal replacement shakes help me, but I would like to also find one that has all/most of your vitamins you would take in a multi. Too many options and if anyone has a recommendation I would greatly appreciate.

JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JulieC26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by robertsb01 View Post
    I'm 57 and the meal replacement shakes help me, but I would like to also find one that has all/most of your vitamins you would take in a multi. Too many options and if anyone has a recommendation I would greatly appreciate.
    Proven Greens & Reds by Gaspari is a powdered form that's great for vitamins.
    You could try experimenting with it? Maybe add a unflavored protein powder to make it a meal replacement shake?

robertsb01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Julie, lots of choices out there, so I'm trying to get input. Thanks again and I'll be trying it.

FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by robertsb01 View Post
    Not a fan multi vitamins. Try and get your vitamins from foods or that are made from whole foods.
    If you want a multi Alive, makes good vitamins.
    Better choice would be "Greens Juice" that is the name. Has a nice mint taste, only one i can put down with water. All comes from foods and has good servings of vegetables.
    Signature deleted due to violating forum rules. Read forum rules before posting another Signature.