SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanAjamy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Havent slept for 4 hours and I cant do it

I'm new here and I dont really know how this forum works but I cant sleep for some reason and I need help, any tips for sleeping? Thanks.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You want a prescription pharmaceutical, OTC, weed strain, behavioral approach or a cocktail of any of the 4? May have to DM, unsure if any sort of drug discussion is allowed.

360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360365LAWS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanAjamy View Post
    I'm new here and I dont really know how this forum works but I cant sleep for some reason and I need help, any tips for sleeping? Thanks.
    You could try putting a filter on your cell and/or computer to keep the wrong types of light out of your eyes close to bed. Stop watching videos without that filter an hour before bed.

Don't get emotionally worked up before bed. Chill out for an hour or so before trying to go to sleep.

Get as comfortable as possible when trying to sleep.

And try to keep the area where you sleep on the cooler side.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    unsure if any sort of drug discussion is allowed.
    Nope. Prescription or otherwise

Besides, I would always try usual sleep hygiene before medicating.

- Get up at consistent time
    - Eat meals at consistent times
    - Get daylight into your eyes in the morning - go for a walk outside, sit near a window, use a daylight lamp if not
    - Don't eat last meal too late - at least 4 hours before bed
    - Avoid screens or bright light in the last couple of hours before bed
    - Go to bed at consistent time

Most people just pay lip service to these. Unless you are rigorous and force yourself to change your lifestyle, things will just carry on the same.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SeanAjamy View Post
    Ignore xpiro and anybody who reccomends something like weed to solve a problem. You're just adding another problem on top of a problem. As usual suffolk has answered it spot on

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stress is a major culprit. Is your mind racing when you're about to turn in? Try not to think about work issues and the time (the more conscious you are about the time, the more stressed out you get. When your stress levels go up, the more you can't sleep). Don't think about sleep, either (this can stress you out). Insomniacs tend to re-live their bad experiences about sleep. it's a vicious cycle.

Just chill. Drink a warm glass of milk half an hour or so before sleeping. If you still can't sleep, read a good book. This should help you relax. Good luck!

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AndyLausmax View Post
    Stress is a major culprit. Is your mind racing when you're about to turn in? Try not to think about work issues and the time (the more conscious you are about the time, the more stressed out you get. When your stress levels go up, the more you can't sleep). Don't think about sleep, either (this can stress you out). Insomniacs tend to re-live their bad experiences about sleep. it's a vicious cycle.

Just chill. Drink a warm glass of milk half an hour or so before sleeping. If you still can't sleep, read a good book. This should help you relax. Good luck!
    Another piece of advice to tack on to this, do not check the time when you cannot sleep, EVER. Knowing the time only stresses you out as you count down the hours until you get up. It makes no difference, you will only end up sleeping later due to stress. If you don't know the time you will end up dropping off at some point regardless of whether you knew what the time was (likely much sooner)

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Another piece of advice to tack on to this, do not check the time when you cannot sleep, EVER. Knowing the time only stresses you out as you count down the hours until you get up. It makes no difference, you will only end up sleeping later due to stress. If you don't know the time you will end up dropping off at some point regardless of whether you knew what the time was (likely much sooner)
    My sentiments exactly. My grandmother also advised me to clear my head and open my mouth (the same look on your face if you're in a deep sleep) if I'm having trouble sleeping. It has worked like a charm.