rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowland18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Training addict to no motivation

Hey everyone.
    Wondering if anyone has been or is in the same boat I was.

I was a gym/fitness addict for about 10 years , train everyday and time I could. I said I would never stop doing it.
    Anyway in 2017 just happened to fall out of love for it, it felt like a chor and just got bored what ever sort of training I did.
    Anyway this year I've found some motivation and am 9 weeks in constantly training was going well but sessions are starting to drop and losing movation again.
    Anyway wondering who's been in same situation and what helped you

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ What do you mean by "constantly training"?? How hard and/or for how long has each workout been these past 9 weeks? Did you start off too "tough" on yourself? Are you eating enough to support any "hardcore" training? WHY ARE you training again (what are your short-term goals?)? I'm assuming your training style is different this time around.....?? These are just a few questions to think about.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Toby1950 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don’t know man, long term you have to figure out your why... but for short term just listen to motivational speeches that are over instrumental orchestra music... Like fearless motivation and motiversity, listen to it in headphones and not over speakers, it hits so much more that way.

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad you're back. Hopefully you're here to stay. Never been in your position before. Lifting is a lifestyle for me and I've never fallen out of love with it.

Losing motivation? Check out Bill Grant's Instagram page. The man is 73 years old and is still going strong!

Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to be intense and dedicated. I’m 47 and the times I lifted got further and further apart. 2 brains surgeries later I wonder if I can grab myself from the proverbial bootstraps. Perhaps I need a different “why”. Do what you can because it is hard to get the ball rolling again

Originally Posted by rowland18 View Post
    Hey everyone.

I was a gym/fitness addict for about 10 years , train everyday and time I could. I said I would never stop doing it.
    Anyway in 2017 just happened to fall out of love for it, it felt like a chor and just got bored what ever sort of training I did.
    Anyway this year I've found some motivation and am 9 weeks in constantly training was going well but sessions are starting to drop and losing movation again.

bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bheast69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rowland18 View Post
    Hey everyone.

Bro I’m the exact same and I’m depressed because of it
    I need help I was completely obsessed with it for two years and now I’m taking a Delors week I don’t want to go this happened all of a sudden