Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

May the voice of reason prevail!
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    "Identity Politics - it divides and it polarizes. No matter how you want to look at it, that's just the effect of it, no matter how great the intentions are, and we all know the road to hell is paved in good intentions."
    That quote was pretty solid.

There is one important thing missing from his argument though: A actual solution. An idea how to get those families to stay together.

Originally Posted by plsmire View Post
    Notice how he talks facts rather than emotional drivel touchy feely b.s?

The only time the left dives into stats is when they take the most simplistic analysis of it that even a 10 year old could see through it such as the gender pay gap or black people get killed more by the police PER CAPITA.

I think the votes in November will show how much of the population still has their reasoning faculties in tact and not completely brainwashed.
    You know those stats don't contradict that BLM proposition at all, right?
    They know single parent households are not great. Otherwise they wouldn't try to better the situation by creating support systems through a strong community. (Yes, I agree that does not really seem like a workable idea and mostly based on Marxist idealism.)

I see this so often in debates posted here:
    1) Someone presents stats, which show there is a problem.
    2) Everyone is supposed to assume his solution to said problem is right, even though he does not give a reason why at all.
    3) Miscers celebrate his argument as fact-based despite it not not actually concluding from said facts at all nor being the only solution for the problem presented.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    so this whole thread has come to a stand still because we cant figure out what is the definition of "nuclear family" is, just like Bill Clinton didn't know what "is" is. You really might be a lawyer.

No he’s not.
    Math/Physics Master Race
    *Misc Geezer Crew*
    *Vasectomy / Raw Dog Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *St. Louis Cardinals/St. Louis Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *Golf Crew*

Former U.S. Navy Officer

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    you can find multiple definitions of nuclear family. thats precisely why he needs to qualify his statement.
    When people think of the nuclear family, the primary definition used is two loving parents raising their children to be responsible people, and traditional family values. The left loves to question these things and make several different variations because that's all you people can do.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Whitlock got fired for being a coon and his bosses finally got sick of it

Jk nah his contract just didn't get renewed. Whitlock sucked anyways
    Jesus you racist fukk lol

Sandy you are in here splitting hairs, you are so ****ing disingenuous

BLM has nothing to do with wanting to help black people. If it did, it wouldn't encourage breaking up the nuclear family
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plsmire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    That quote was pretty solid.

There is one important thing missing from his argument though: A actual solution. An idea how to get those families to stay together.

You know those stats don't contradict that BLM proposition at all, right?
    They know single parent households are not great. Otherwise they wouldn't try to better the situation by creating support systems through a strong community. (Yes, I agree that does not really seem like a workable idea and mostly based on Marxist idealism.)

I see this so often in debates posted here:
    1) Someone presents stats, which show there is a problem.
    2) Everyone is supposed to assume his solution to said problem is right, even though he does not give a reason why at all.
    3) Miscers celebrate his argument as fact-based despite it not not actually concluding from said facts at all nor being the only solution for the problem presented.
    I’ve discussed this at length already but it absolutely contradicts BLM.

BLM is marching for police brutality on black lives, the implication is white police officers are there hunting black men, if it’s not, it would be all lives matter.

The stats show that white people are more likely to be killed by the police per encounter. So firstly, it’s based on a lie.

Second, 9 unarmed black men died from police last year, that’s like 0.1% of the deaths. This serves as a distraction from discussing the actual problem, redirecting your energy to the wrong place so it doesn’t actually fix the problem, a classic misdirection tactic.

Thirdly, defunding the police will only male black on black crime WORSE therefore more black deaths.

Destroying the nuclear family when the nuclear family is one of the biggest predictors for success would be catastrophic for the future of the black community.

Creating all this division based on a lie and making a lot of people resentful towards black people will have the opposite effect in addressing racism.

BLM and the left in general playing identity politics could lead to some very serious repercussions. Pretty much every genocide in 20th century was delivered via identity politics. Nazi on the Jews (evil Jews), pol Pot on the educated, middle and upper class (evil educated people keeping us poor) and the list goes on. The story is the same EVERY time. Create 2 groups, one is a victim and the other is an oppressor, since we are victims we are justified in delivering justice to our oppressors, forgot individuality, they belong to that group.

Everything above ABSOLUTELY runs counter to BLM who cares nothing for black lives.

Here is an analogy, you’re trying to fix an alcoholic. If you tell the alcoholic that the problem is other people and the way they treat him for being an alcoholic, he will never fix himself. The first part of fixing it is to acknowledge you have a problem with alcoholism.

BLM and the left is giving black people a scapegoat in police brutality and white people. To fix this issue they need to realise that they need to fix themselves, their community, their culture. If we can cut the B.S and sit down, explain what is wrong with the culture, why are so many men bailing on their baby-mamas. We could go through the process of how it got here, going from 20% single parent to 75%. Did we change our values?

You can then start to acknowledge the root cause of the issue, educate women safe sex, more towards traditional family values, follow strong role models. Black kids should be following guys like Jordan, Kobe, Marcellus, Stephen A Smith, Thomas Sowell, Kevin Hart etc. Upstanding guys who has a good head on their shoulders, don’t need to act “gangsta” and work hard and be good at something.

It is 95% culture. The stereotypes of Asians being doctors or engineers is not just a stereotype, it’s reinforced in their life. Until black people can acknowlege they have a culture problem, there’s no problem to be fixed.

Anyone with a little bit of common sense can see that.
    Last edited by plsmire; 07-05-2020 at 01:35 AM.