SBrady801 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I update my workout program or it’s too early?

So I’ve been working out for a month now and I don’t know If I should change my program. One of my friend is really deep in the gym topic and made me a full body workout program and he adjusted that these exercises should be done for about 5-6 weeks. I already see the changes on my body but Im slowly staring to get bored because of the same cycle of exercise. So my question is, should I think about changing it or it’s too early? I don’t want to ruin the process but also want to update it.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SBrady801 View Post
    I already see the changes on my body but Im slowly staring to get bored because of the same cycle of exercise.
    If visible progress isn't enough to keep you with the game plan, likely nothing will.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.