Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    >post claim with unreliable source
    >"just look into it yourself dude don't be lazy"

let me guess, you haven't been to college
    Here watch the entire 5 hour and 16 min. hearing, since as a **proven lazy mthrfkr** you need to feel validated.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?473229-...ponse-pandemic
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LatinoWarrior2 View Post
    Modern conservatives are the biggest idiots on earth. There’s an argument for them being the dumbest throughout history.

I don’t understand the devotion to the economy and fat cats making money instead of a devotion to all lives.

Fat cats are still making money through all of this, a lot of regular people aren’t.

Conservatives are business over people.
    The audacity of this guy thinking all lives matter -_-
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Liberals are FURIOUS this isn't killing more people

Their own agenda is falling apart before their eyes

Cases started having a net increase across the US 2 weeks ago, there has been NO NET INCREASE IN DEATHS(this is with all the states opening up too!)

Like ive said before, it doesn't phucking matter if people get sick, as long as people aren't dying who gives a ****?
    Balanced Test Crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    Liberals are FURIOUS this isn't killing more people

Their own agenda is falling apart before their eyes

Cases started having a net increase across the US 2 weeks ago, there has been NO NET INCREASE IN DEATHS(this is with all the states opening up too!)

Like ive said before, it doesn't phucking matter if people get sick, as long as people aren't dying who gives a ****?
    Nope wrong!

Just trying to go back to life as we knew it on March 12th and not end up like this guy here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-25-days.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Afaik the case fatality rate is still around 5%.
    CDC estimates are anywhere from 1/10th that to 1/20th that.

CDC or random lunatic?

Not sure who to believe on this one.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Nope wrong!

Just trying to go back to life as we knew it on March 12th and not end up like this guy here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-25-days.html
    Another leftie idiot, sigh

anyways here ya go

https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/06/23...age-race-14863

Up to June 17, 2630 people between the ages of 0-44 have died from Coronavirus, out of the total human population of 330 million in the US

Ill take my chances!
    Balanced Test Crew

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    He used "I am hearing" as a source. LOL
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    Not sure if fukin srs

There is absolutely no way to possibly know this, you didn't read ****, you're simply making stuff up per usual...
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Care to post the sources for this claim?

LMFAO! idiot cucks as always. Cant even use a forum properly. Link are posted yesterday on the first page.

people that died losing years of life =/= losing years of life in people who recovered. Not surprised badmonkey****er doesn't understand what hes reading
    how do you know. Did you read the link you fukin imbecile ? If someone dies 10 years before their time, do you know the damage it causes when they survive ? - read the last links I posted - they're finding more and more long term damage, these are people who survived the virus.

you people are really the dumbest cuks ever to walk this earth.

LMFAO!
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ppl on here like the ******* above me want more people to die because they hate trump.

so if the ******* above gets the virus, if he dies he dies.

BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    ppl on here like the ******* above me want more people to die because they hate trump.

so if the ******* above gets the virus, if he dies he dies.

thanks for wishing death to me. But me and my wife work from home 'till 21. Kids are better off at home then school. We do great.
    I hope you youngster dont get it and die.... but if you do, remember, its called 'natural selection' -

LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    thanks for wishing death to me. But me and my wife work from home 'till 21. Kids are better off at home then school. We do great.
    I hope you youngster dont get it and die.... but if you do, remember, its called 'natural selection' -

LMFAO!
    What industry are you in?

I am a full time remote employee so I'm hardly impacted as well. However, I have several people in my family that are not "remote workers" or "in tech" so they are being crippled by this environment.

Shutting down the economy on something that has an estimated 95% - 99.5% survival rate seems... Grossly negligent.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol libs taking another L like usual. Sheep's gon sheep
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Originally Posted by C Project View Post

I am a full time remote employee so I'm hardly impacted as well. However, I have several people in my family that are not "remote workers" or "in tech" so they are being crippled by this environment.

Shutting down the economy on something that has an estimated 95% - 99.5% survival rate seems... Grossly negligent.
    I am in finance and my wife is in infectious diseases research ( not covid ) However she still needs to go to work once a week and I don't.

Shutting down is the only way to stop the spread. But needed to be done like they did everywhere else. No haircuts, no protests - fine people if they go out outside of 'essential reasons' . Close everything down by force for 1-2 months.

These spikes and shutdowns are happening in the middle of summer, it'll get 100X worse come flu season in the fall.

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you wished death upon another member on here months ago.

this is some of your own medicine *******. older part of the population damn bro, you really at risk. hope you stay in your moms basement

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am in finance and my wife is in infectious diseases research ( not covid ) However she still needs to go to work once a week and I don't.

Shutting down is the only way to stop the spread. But needed to be done like they did everywhere else. No haircuts, no protests - fine people if they go out outside of 'essential reasons' . Close everything down by force for 1-2 months.

These spikes and shutdowns are happening in the middle of summer, it'll get 100X worse come flu season in the fall.
    Everyone keeps saying it's going to get X times worse, but the data (from the CDC) doesn't support that. The estimates of there have been 10x more infections (without the deaths reflecting that) also can lead us to believe that the virus isn't nearly as lethal.

Hospitals are shutting down and performing layoffs, they're so underwhelmed.

See image:

Outside of end of March to end of May, the deaths are very similar to last year.

Attached Images
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

Everyone keeps saying it's going to get X times worse, but the data (from the CDC) doesn't support that. The estimates of there have been 10x more infections (without the deaths reflecting that) also can lead us to believe that the virus isn't nearly as lethal.

Hospitals are shutting down and performing layoffs, they're so underwhelmed.

See image:

Outside of end of March to end of May, the deaths are very similar.

It should have been 'done/ended' by now. When this is said and done, it'll be very high amount of cases and deaths. It's the accumulation. Because of trump and idiots in this country this is an ongoing part of life now. Prolonging. That's what they did.

There wont be a vaccine that is available to everybody until second half of next year (earliest) based on timeline of the trials - distribution etc (assuming it all goes well)

herd immunity doesn't happen until 70% of the population is infected. Thats about 250 Million infected in the US. That wont happen either.

So this will keep on going until we shutdown for good.

Hospitals are shutting down because people are afraid to go to hospital for other issues. If its not life threatening - it can wait.

thats why things will not go back to normal until we shutdown for good and end this thing once and for all. Or get a vaccine/immunity.

You wont have a full recovery when your waiter is wearing a hazmat suit and a face shield. People will NOT go out and spend money.
    Last edited by BadMonkeyFunker; 07-03-2020 at 10:47 AM.

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That adds up to millions of fatalities.

Edit: if left unchecked...we're taking serious measures.

The shutdowns are not "for fun".
    Last edited by GreatOldOne; 07-03-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    pro tip: any virus can mutate at any time
    Now come on, doc, the virus can mutate into a less lethal one, heh.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It should have been 'done/ended' by now. When this is said and done, it'll be very high amount of cases and deaths. It's the accumulation. Because of trump and idiots in this country this is an ongoing part of life now. Prolonging. That's what they did.

There wont be a vaccine that is available to everybody until second half of next year (earliest) based on timeline of the trials - distribution etc (assuming it all goes well)

herd immunity doesn't happen until 70% of the population is infected. Thats about 250 Million infected in the US. That wont happen either.

So this will keep on going until we shutdown for good.

Hospitals are shutting down because people are afraid to go to hospital for other issues. If its not life threatening - it can wait.

thats why things will not go back to normal until we shutdown for good and end this thing once and for all. Or get a vaccine/immunity.

You wont have a full recovery when your waiter is wearing a hazmat suit and a face shield. People will NOT go out and spend money.
    You don't think we'll have the first doses out by the end of this year? That's what President Trump and other people are saying. Many people won't leave their homes until the vaccine comes out. That's a long time to shut in - this time next year.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO! idiot cucks as always. Cant even use a forum properly. Link are posted yesterday on the first page.

how do you know. Did you read the link you fukin imbecile ? If someone dies 10 years before their time, do you know the damage it causes when they survive ? - read the last links I posted - they're finding more and more long term damage, these are people who survived the virus.

you people are really the dumbest cuks ever to walk this earth.

LMFAO!

Unlike you, I don't spend every waking moment on here so I might have missed it. You really are a smug, ignorant fool aren't you?
    In Hoots We Trust.

Trump's latest tweet:

"In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???"

Laughing my ass off at how democrats just completely ignore these statistics and say "orange man bad"
    Balanced Test Crew

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Afaik the case fatality rate is still around 5%.
    In America? It's more like at most 1%.
    In Hoots We Trust.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm amazed out how far leftists are willing to let "literally Hitler" have full control on who can leave and when, what they can have on, and for how long.

Herr derr Trump is Hitler. Herr derr he needs to shut the country down and fine people/arrest people for being outside. You know, kinda like Hitler was known for. A self-fulfilling prophecy and the irony is totally lost on them.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Damn, if anything that graph makes it clear the recent spike of Covid was due to George Floyd protests lol.

Anyway, that graph is wonderful proof we aren't in a 2nd wave, but testing has dramatically increased and proves that Covid was far more widespread than thought, and the mortality rate was far lower than shown from CNN.

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    I'm amazed out how far leftists are willing to let "literally Hitler" have full control on who can leave and when, what they can have on, and for how long.

Herr derr Trump is Hitler. Herr derr he needs to shut the country down and fine people/arrest people for being outside. You know, kinda like Hitler was known for. A self-fulfilling prophecy and the irony is totally lost on them.
    Don't be amazed anymore. These people are literally brainwashed to hate Trump from the media. seriously

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    According to Child molester Biden it’s almost at 75% and rising rapidly
    Almost everyone in the country is dead from gun violence and covid-19 according to uncle joe
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -mod repped crew
    -Conservative crew
    -DeSantis/Trump 2024 crew

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
    Don't be amazed anymore. These people are literally brainwashed to hate Trump from the media. seriously
    Since they can't refute they want the government to control all of that, they will turn around and say they want the states to be able to shut stuff down because Trump is incompetent. So that makes them advocates of states' rights. You can't make that kind of hypocrisy up.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post

Dont worry. Houston is fighting like hell against fascism right now.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's been exactly 2 weeks now since the cases started spiking.
    People said wait 2 weeks for the deaths to start catching up but in the meantime we have less deaths than ever...

whats up?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
    Maybe because they are having a better understanding of how the virus works and are giving the right medications or treatments and supplements now instead of experimenting and panicking putting people on Vents who could still breath but had low blood oxygen levels?

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    It may be that the new virus mutations that are going around are less deadly than the earlier ones. I remember reading about this early on with this outbreak that sometimes with new respiratory viruses they start out more dangerous and deadly and then mutate into less virulent virus later on as the virus spreads. This may be due to more severe cases (and mutations/strains) being hospitalized and isolated while the less serious/milder mutations stay out among the public and spread more and become the more dominant strains.
    thats basically Herd Immunity?

all new viruses start off powerful and as people develop antibodies they started adapting to the virus and learn to fight the mutated or similar viruses better.

Thats why when the 2009 swine flu hit, a lot of the elderly were almost immune or only had mild sides while the younger people under 30 had severe symptoms and got sick, the older people had antibodies from the 70s swine flu apparently.