koxlufa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Strength and cut am I doing it right ?

Hey last months I used to do

Mon -back bicep
    Tuesday -shoulders
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday- chest and tricep
    Friday -shoulders

I Was happy af now my mate made me to do it like that and I’m concerned that something isn’t right with my gains so I’m asking u guys what could I change ? Or do you think it’s all good ?

Mon chest tricep

Incline bench dumbbell press
    Incline bench flys
    Flat bench press
    One hand cable fly

Tricep on cables rope
    Skullcrusher
    One dumble kickback

Legs , resistance bands , squats ,

Wednesday
    chin pull ups
    cables pull from the bottom
    Cables seated row
    Barbell full bicep curl
    Dumbbell Hammers

Thursday
    Shoulders with resistance bands warm up
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    Sited shoulder side raises
    Sometimes forearms on the end if I nOt forget about them

Friday
    Flat bench press
    And triceps

Any ideas what can I improve ? In that second training what days to swap for what ?

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just do a Push Pull Leg routine. Coolcicada or AllPro. You've got mixed up body parts on the same day, and you do shoulders the day before triceps. If a PPL is boring, try a PPL rest U L rest repeat.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would pay more than paying attention to legs.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is one of those programs that it is hard to 'critique' because it is so unstructured that any advice given to change it would be so long it would amount to 'do a different program' as Paul has said.

Not enough legs
    Not enough back
    Over emphasis on chest and tris
    Too much isolation
    Not enough compounds
    Completely all over the place

Ditch it, and any advice your friend gives you in future

Focus your program around large compound lifts (squat, deadlift, BB rows, overhead press, bench press, pullups, dips etc). Cut the arm work in half or ditch it all together. Learn that developing your chest and arms is going to make you look like sh*t if you don't develop your back. Developing your upper body is going to make you look like sh*t if you don't develop your legs.

Find a program in the stickies and run it.

safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by koxlufa View Post
    Hey last months I used to do

Mon -back bicep
    Tuesday -shoulders
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday- chest and tricep
    Friday -shoulders

I Was happy af now my mate made me to do it like that and I’m concerned that something isn’t right with my gains so I’m asking u guys what could I change ? Or do you think it’s all good ?

Mon chest tricep

Incline bench dumbbell press
    Incline bench flys
    Flat bench press
    One hand cable fly

Tricep on cables rope
    Skullcrusher
    One dumble kickback

Legs , resistance bands , squats ,

Wednesday
    chin pull ups
    cables pull from the bottom
    Cables seated row
    Barbell full bicep curl
    Dumbbell Hammers

Thursday
    Shoulders with resistance bands warm up
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    Sited shoulder side raises
    Sometimes forearms on the end if I nOt forget about them

Friday
    Flat bench press
    And triceps

Any ideas what can I improve ? In that second training what days to swap for what ?
    You're not far away from having a good routine there. All i would do is get rid of the workouts from monday to Friday and then put fierce 5 in their place