Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't stop thinking about this for some reason. Maybe because my mind can't comprehend it..idk

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Your contribution has been "ive felt depressed before, reckful is selfish for killing himself, he has family members".

But you're right, you're 100% entitled to your own opinions, so godspeed my friend, I wish you the best in life.
    lol try scrolling up and having a read, my dude.

Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    "blinded by emotion" he says...as if we aren't discussing suicide here. something entirely emotion based and done by humans who are uniquely emotionally driven. it's what makes humans....human.

just because you say you have dealt with it, doesn't make you the authority on how other people are supposed to deal with it. "suicide is foolish and destructive guys!" gee thanks for the brilliant insight phaggot, you don't fuking say. nobody is arguing that it isn't, just that we can sympathize with it. stop acting like everyone ITT is glorifying suicide or something. also, your supposed "point" of how do we help persons move from depressed to non depressed is not mutually exclusive with simply understanding why a person would commit suicide.

to your second paragraph, all that matters to an individual is how THEY feel about THEIR OWN circumstances. you can say all you want how so and so was good in his life and how he simply chose to focus on the bad and thus end his life because of it, but that doesn't make your interpretation of his life line up with his own. depression is a disease, and suicide is not logical. what's so hard to understand? people are not well, they are not thinking straight in these scenarios. they are literally severely mentally ill and you are trying to talk about should or shouldn't have done lmao. you sound stupid as hell

once again, "stop defending his choice". who the fuk is defending suicide? its an absolutely horrible thing, i think the focus is on accepting that it happens, and not shaming these individuals who were quite obviously suffering an unfathomable amount. it's about raising awareness around the issue to hopefully curb the potential causes going forward.
    So someone who isn't an expert is gonna preach to me now, lol. The thread was mostly condolences and I wanted to cut deeper. Predictably, rustled children attacked me for it. Your middle paragraph is repeating what I said, which tells me you didn't read my comment thoroughly.

You and kr1kit are both too heated to even see what I'm saying Most the messages I see in awareness campaigns are as ineffectual as your post and were suggested to Reckful before. I'm actually pointing out the dissonance in his perspective and reality, and how you can make them match, because there's people that go through the same tragedy and more as Reckful and make it through. I'm suggesting ways he and others could have helped, you're just getting mad on a forum.

So I find it odd how you have so much conviction attacking my comments when you have probably as much or less experience with depression than I do. The reason is because you just don't like what else I have to say.
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 07-06-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    So someone who isn't an expert is gonna preach to me now, lol. The thread was mostly condolences and I wanted to cut deeper. Predictably, rustled children attacked me for it. Your middle paragraph is repeating what I said, which tells me you didn't read my comment thoroughly.
    So disagreeing with you = rustled children? That's a little immature dontchathink?

I've spent 10 years working 12-16 hour shifts in mental health facilities, talking every day to those suffering from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.. I've walked in on people attempting suicide, I've walked on people who have have committed suicide, I have more than enough experience with it.

This dick measuring contest is silly though, this isn't about "I've been more depressed than you therefore my opinion is the only valid one"...

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So disagreeing with you = rustled children? That's a little immature dontchathink?

I've spent 10 years working 12-16 hour shifts in mental health facilities, talking every day to those suffering from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.. I've walked in on people attempting suicide, I've walked on people who have have committed suicide, I have more than enough experience with it.

This dick measuring contest is silly though, this isn't about "I've been more depressed than you therefore my opinion is the only valid one"...
    Why don't you read portamoral's response bro. I brought up my own experience because another miscer assumed some of us must have never faced depression before because I dared criticize his choice. And of course the next miscer shifted the goalpost for him saying "just because you've been depressed..." etc.

A predictable route for this thread to go, but that's also why I posted my thoughts here and not on Plebbit.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

the real das it mane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His roommate posted about the situation:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sradgv

Doesn't really seem like anyone could have helped him. I doubt time in a 'decent' instituion would have helped him either at that point.

Originally Posted by GreenMintTea View Post

Doesn't really seem like anyone could have helped him. I doubt time in a 'decent' instituion would have helped him either at that point.
    That is rough dude. Does anyone know if he had professional help between the mental hospital and now? Besides being prescribed meds of course.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amp30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't follow him regularly, but it was known in the community that he had been depressed and suicidal for awhile. He was open about it. Unfortunately I kind of saw this coming. There is no definite proof, but some months ago he started taking somewhat large quantities of shrooms almost everyday and was talking about how he was happy when he was on it, which I knew was not good since he's basically drugging himself up to hide his pain. I'm sure it was a contributing factor that made his depression worse when his tolerance went up. I don't know if there was anything that could've saved him. He probably needed heavy prescribed meds just to cope if he wasn't on them already
    AP7 crew

the real das it mane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is rough dude. Does anyone know if he had professional help between the mental hospital and now? Besides being prescribed meds of course.
    I'm doubtful. The closest thing to any professional help that I know of, would have been his streamed 'sessions' with Dr. K (HealthyGamer_GG, https://kanojiapsychiatry.com/about/).

Originally Posted by Amp30 View Post
    He was open about it. Unfortunately I kind of saw this coming. There is no definite proof, but some months ago he started taking somewhat large quantities of shrooms almost everyday and was talking about how he was happy when he was on it, which I knew was not good since he's basically drugging himself up to hide his pain. I'm sure it was a contributing factor that made his depression worse when his tolerance went up.
    Yeah, I definitely saw it coming eventually. I linked a bit of a hack job article further up about the mushroom thing, and I've seen plenty of clips about him and Destiny doing shrooms. My thoughts were that it'd only make him worse. It's not a sustainable practice, especially at the supposed doses he was taking and without true professional help doing it. It was only ever going to amplify the lows if he ever stopped, which it seems he did. It's also incredibly hard to treat depression with medication alone. Therapy is a massive part of making any real progress.
    Last edited by GreenMintTea; 07-06-2020 at 11:07 PM.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No idea who he was but when we in the gaming community lose one, we all come together.

Rip
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel like you guys are blinded by emotion. I and others have already come out as having been depressed and suicidal. The fact you're depressed doesn't change the fact that suicide is foolish & destructive. I recognize the perspective differences between someone who is depressed and someone who isn't. My point is: how do we help that person move from the former to the latter.

Reckful had so much good in his life, but like many who commit suicide he hyperfocused on the bad. And like I mentioned with his chat - he or others should have taken steps to snuff out harassment if they knew it deeply affected him. I've lost close family and I have family who grew up seeing multiple friends get murdered who did not slip into depression. That's not the be all end all precursor to suicide.

Stop defending his choice. Yall are using the same logic as trans child activists.
    ur kinda missing my point. i watched my mom die of cancer when I was 10. that **** stays with you forever. someone who hasn't been through something like that can't understand. it literally changes your brain, that is a fact. nobody really knows how to fix a brain, because it's a new field... maybe the brain can't be "fixed." i have a brain injury and no medical professional in the world can tell me **** except "time will tell." his brain couldn't deal with the fact that his brother committed suicide. that's not something that's simple to acknowledge and move away from.

to ur point of how to move that person from the former to the latter, well what worked for me is extensiveness weekly counselling for PTSD. and i did this like 17 years after my mom passed away. actually recent. but because of other circumstances that i've been through i don't think i'll ever not want to die. but what counselling does is gets you to acknowledge the underlying issue in my experience.

i just recently did about 6-8 weeks of weekly counselling for PTSD, at the start of this year. and I ended up crying near one of the last sessions. holy **** lol. it was like a huge release. like i've never cried before in my entire life, and i've been through ****. until my therapist/counselor hit a note.

like people with serious complex PTSD usually don't know they have it. shia labeouf for example, his C-PTSD comes from when he was a child. watch his movie honeyboy. kurt cobain probably had PTSD. chester bennington probably had PTSD. none of them really showed any signs of depression cept kurt cobain, it's known he suffered from childhood trauma.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 07-07-2020 at 07:45 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My cousin has had ptsd
    It’s no joke

Did the gamer this topic Is about have it?

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My best friend took his life the day before this happened. **** 2020....

It is sad how mental health isn't taken seriously until someone does it and it affects you. I have Major Depressive disorder and had my battles with suicide a few years ago. Hell I still have random thoughts of it when I let myself down or don't live up to someones expectations.

Suicide is selfish but at the moment all you are thinking about is the pain you are experiencing and the only way to end it is to take your own life. Most people who suffer from depression are people pleasers and get enjoyment from helping others but neglect their own well being. It gets to a point when you are like **** everyone else I'm looking out for my own self.
    It feels like 6ft hole with butter on the side, you slip every time you try and crawl out, people reach down to help you, you try and pull yourself out of it but they have butter on their hands to and eventually you just give up.
    The placing his whole life on social media doesnt help either, I have learned over time that a good chunk of people are just horrible and love to hide on the internet, especially the gaming community.

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    suicide is no joke any1 even entertaining that thought should get help immediately srs and talk to somebody

unfortunately, it's probably a significant part genetic, seeing as his brother took the same way out. but could also be nurture based on them perhaps going through the same sort of experiences. some people you really can't help/reach or get them out of. it's a downward spiral/cycle of thoughts, moods, feelings, experiences physically/physiologically changing parts of your brain. drugs like shrooms just make the highs and the lows worse especially when you are dependent on it.

one of my good friends committed suicide and I couldn't help her. she had a rough upbringing being violently raped as a kid and parents tried to seek help multiple times. then went into a very mentally abusive relationship and would often spend nights drinking away the pain. parents tried to get her away from the BF but couldn't. me and some of her other friends tried to drag her away from it all but ultimately her inner demons were too strong. was later found in her bathtub with bottles of vodka, knives and blood everywhere. She slipped into a coma for several weeks and then doctors said she would never wake up again. Went to her funeral and hugged her parents really hard, was really sad bros srs. Think her BF committed suicide a few weeks later too.

after that i would never say "go kill yourself" to somebody even as a joke on the internet srs

one could call it a coward's way out and it is in a way but it's easy to judge without knowing the type of hell/torment they've been through.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing that could make me kill myself would be the death of my children
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thank you for sharing this.

hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Damn... After reading that what could have been done tho? Like literally nothing would have helped? I can't imagine being in that state of mind, phucking sucks just reading it.

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another streamer committed suicide last night, while not a famous streamer like Reckful, she had about 100k subs and was actually from my city. There's been a string of other YouTubers/streamers who have kill themselves the last two weeks, including a very popular R6 Siege YT'er named Iceycat.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...streamer-dead/

Her last three tweets are haunting.

Shame. Rip

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another streamer committed suicide last night, while not a famous streamer like Reckful, she had about 100k subs and was actually from my city. There's been a string of other YouTubers/streamers who have kill themselves the last two weeks, including a very popular R6 Siege YT'er named Iceycat.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...streamer-dead/

Her last three tweets are haunting.

we know this whole shutdown situation isn't making things easier.

I can even see it in my 8 year old son how its impacting him and you can literally see the sadness in his face. All his sports, his friends, his school just gone. Everyday nothing, you can only play video games so much since march 15th..

Now imagine a person already depressed prior to shutdowns
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Soda's memorial video to Reckful

"Let's come back here some day when we're old, don't forget, when we're 64 lets sit on this bench... don't forget"