Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Not expanding franchise mode to your liking doesn't mean the overall package is less content. They still have franchise mode, in the base game. If they put franchise mode behind an extra pay wall and it wasnt included in the base game, you would have an argument. That isn't the case.

You dudes have zero logic.

Again, the increase in price is an adjustment for inflation so that cost is effectively the same. They are not raising prices. They are just keeping games up with inflation like almost everything else in the world.
    except the base of your argument is wrong.. we're not complaining at franchise mode hasn't been expanded, we're complaining thats its been REDUCED.

features stripped away and ignored for their paywall mode ultimate team.

base franchise... is naked franchise now

seems like you need to aware yourself on the trending twitter hashtag #FixMaddenFranchise that even got EA to respond.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    except the base of your argument is wrong.. we're not complaining at franchise mode hasn't been expanded, we're complaining thats its been REDUCED.

features stripped away and ignored for their paywall mode ultimate team.

base franchise... is naked franchise now

seems like you need to aware yourself on the trending twitter hashtag #FixMaddenFranchise that even got EA to respond.

That's absolutely bullchit, franchise hasnt changed that much at all. It's almost exactly the same. And it certainly isnt scaled back enough that it justifies never adjusting the cost for inflation. You just grasping at straws.

And even if I agreed about madden, madden is 1 game. Lol at generalizing to the entire game industry

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Already on PC op - so I don't care.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Already on PC op - so I don't care.
    You're fooling yourself if you don't think PC games would follow along with a +$10 increase too if console games did it first.

I buy very very few games at launch anyway. If I care enough to pay $60 at launch instead of waiting for it to be half the price a year later, I'll pay $10 more if need be. Just my .02.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    That's absolutely bullchit, franchise hasnt changed that much at all. It's almost exactly the same. And it certainly isnt scaled back enough that it justifies never adjusting the cost for inflation. You just grasping at straws.

And even if I agreed about madden, madden is 1 game. Lol at generalizing to the entire game industry

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#da27ff427e46

trended #1 in the united states, and forced a video response from EA themselves apologizing, however giving a type of "we'll look into it" response.

newspaper articles, radio show, positions battles, custom uniforms, create a team, create a fan (meh), theres probably more but thats just top of my head of everything I loved.. gone and gone forever (hopefully they can add these options back) because franchise mode is practically a predetermined quick play exhibition games

if you keep trying to say franchise mode is good and wasn't scaled back then i know you are just trollin. EA makes a lot of games, their policies follow suit with those games and the developer/publisher culture of microtransactions modes receiving the best attention and the base game being a skeleton is the new normal.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***