sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squat, Bench, Deadlift, twice a week each.

I am building my new program after coming off a hard very high volume program. I am going to take a deload week next week. Then try for new 1RM attempts the following week. I am use to a high volume and very little rest. I am just curious if anyone here has done anything similar.

I plan to do do all 3 main lifts twice a week. As well as OHP.

Monday: Squat
    Tuesday: Bench
    Wednesday: Deadlift/OHP
    Thursday: Squat
    Friday: Bench
    Saturday: Deadlift/OHP
    Sunday: Rest

The first half of the week will be mostly traditional lifting. No chains, bands, or unconventional bars. The second half of the week, I will be removing the correct amount % of weight, and replacing with bands/chains. Also using unconventional bars like the SS Yoke, Box squatting, Pause benching, etc.

I will be doing this following the 5/3/1 format.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a lot of deadlifting and not much benching. It could maybe work but it depends on a lot of other factors of your program. If you want more deadlifting on a 5/3/1 template I'd recommend the opposite day BBB setup, so your 5x10 on squat day is deadlift and vice versa.

golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000) golli1982 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was training all 3 lifts I did it like this

Mon- Bench
    Tue- SSB Squats/Block Pulls
    Thu- Close-Grip BP/Overhead Press
    Fri- Squats/Deadlifts

I did back work almost daily and lots of rear delts & triceps on bench days. Lots of hamstrings on lower days
    Best lifts
    600/450/510 Geared
    425/305/480 raw

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer more benching and squatting to that.

Currently

1. Squat, Bench, back

2. Bench, Squat, back

3. Deadlift, press, back

4. Bench squat back

5. Bench deadlift back

The first exercise of 1 2 3 are comp. All others are assistance variations
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you will sacrifice your goals in order to make that split work unless you are a rank beginner or planning to have the second session of SQ and DL being very light / Dynamic days.

I would personally just do something like

Day 1
    Squat - Linear progression weekly (weight)
    Bench - Linear progression (reps - only because my bench isnt bad already)

Day 2
    Accessory Day like arms

Day 3
    Deadlift - Linear progression weekly (weight)

Day 4
    Accessory Day like arms

Day 5
    Squat - Linear progression bi-weekly (weight) - Effectively a lighter day

Day 6
    Accessory Day like arms

Restart from day 1. I ran this training 7 days a week during lockdown split because i didnt have much more to do and the recover was pretty good. Ran it for 6 weeks. Then did a deload and a similar setup but dropping day 6 when lockdown ended so that I could go hiking again.

Squat went from 80x5 to 140x5
    Deadlift from 110x5 to 165x5
    Bench from 90x5 to 110x6
    In 3 months

That said its basically back up close to my previous bests after not squatting or deadlifting for 3+ years due to injury. So the numbers might seem extreme but the principle stays the same for the split.
    THe more advanced you are the less you can add week to week in terms of weight and would simply add a rep or a set for a week or two, then increase the weight by 5kgs moving and increasing reps/sets.
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew