FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have 2 Inguinal hernias

I was diagnosed Monday with 2 inguinal hernias. After my ultrasound I went and saw my doctor. He wants to use a mesh to repair it and the surgery itself will be robotic

The one on the left is more pronounced and causes lots of pain.

Questionsfor those who have gone through this-
    did you have testicular And lower abdominal pain?
    What other symptoms did you experience?
    If you had yours repaired with mesh-does it dissolve or is it perm?
    Do you still have pain following the surgery?
    Were there any complications?
    Last edited by FrankCostanza; 07-28-2020 at 04:31 AM.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbock4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    I was diagnosed Monday with 2 inguinal hernias. After my ultrasound I went and saw my doctor. He wants to use a mesh to repair it and the surgery itself will be laparoscopic(sp)

The one on the left is more pronounced and causes lots of pain.

Questionsfor those who have gone through this-
    did you have testicular And lower abdominal pain?
    What other symptoms did you experience?
    If you had yours repaired with mesh-does it dissolve or is it perm?
    Do you still have pain following the surgery?
    Were there any complications?
    I had surgery for an inguinal hernia 5 years ago. I had one behind my belly button and one in my pelvic floor. They put mesh over both areas and ever since the surgery everything has felt pretty solid. You'll be sore for a couple weeks, and your genitals will probably be very tender/bruised (from the catheter). But it's a pretty straight-forward procedure with a high success rate. Hope all goes well for ya!

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbock4 View Post
    I had surgery for an inguinal hernia 5 years ago. I had one behind my belly button and one in my pelvic floor. They put mesh over both areas and ever since the surgery everything has felt pretty solid. You'll be sore for a couple weeks, and your genitals will probably be very tender/bruised (from the catheter). But it's a pretty straight-forward procedure with a high success rate. Hope all goes well for ya!
    they want to use a robot. Does tgwt make it more risky?
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024