Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calling All Personal Trainers

To all the PT's out there.

I was wondering if you could take a moment to answer a couple of questions for me. I am currently doing some research on PTs.

Any info you can provide would be great. Don't feel obliged to answer all questions, just whatever you can/feel like.

1/ what are your biggest pain points in running your own PT business?

2/ In an ideal world, how would your PT service look and operate?

3/ What is stopping it from being there right now?

4/ Do you have an online presence and offer programs/products online? If yes, please give details and prices

5/ How are you marketing your services at the moment? Are you paying for marketing?

6/ Where do your clients typically find you?

7/ How many clients do you currently have and how many would you like to/be able to have?

PS If you want any free advice on the above stuff, I am happy to offer help. Just ask.

Thanks, folks.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're doing research on personal trainers yet you have not met any, know any or know where to find any? Which begs the question... how could someone so small time help personal trainers?
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.