Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swftbod will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaining Lean Mass Plateau / Progess pics

Hi everyone,

First post on here so I guess I should introduce myself.... I am an avid gym rat and love working out. I have been working out for ~4 years, 2 years being thrown out the window essentially since I only went 2 or 3 days a week and had no idea what I was doing. Other 2 years were better, I learned workout schedules and how to eat correctly. I used to be an avid cross country / track runner in high school and decided I was done with the super skinny build and wanted to get bigger in college.

Stats:

Where I started:

Height : 5'11
    Weight - ~140
    BF - ~no clue

Height : 5'11
    Weight : ~170
    BF : (Complete guess based off a ****ty scale) 13-15% range

Right now I am at a plateau for the past 6 months.... I just cannot seem to gain any weight no matter what I do. I am getting stronger and maintaining eating about 2.2k calories a day which should be more then enough. My question is... Should I be consuming more or literally just trying to go harder in the gym every day? Any advice on how to continue the rise...?

Also any critiques on my upper body build on what I can workout more. I know they are ****ty pics so apologies there.
    Attached Images

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please ignore the above poster.

Unless you are using PEDs, 200lb lean is natural pro-bodybuilding territory at your height, for most people 200lb is basically just verging on chubby. You have a decent amount of mass, it's hard to tell individual muscle development in that pose so don't really have any critique.

How can you be plateaued if you are gaining strength? If you are getting stronger you are adding mass, it just slows down quite dramatically the closer to your genetic limit you get. If you genuinely do plateau in terms of lifts then de-load and roll back before upping weights slowly again and eat more calories (2.2k at 5'11'' with your development is very unlikely to be a surplus).

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your weight has plateaued just eat more.
    I'm lighter than you and losing weight at 2200 calories.