hankscorpion is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Routine for unlimited time

Hi everyone,

I've just graduated college and I won't be starting work until next year. With everything that's going on with corona I'm stuck at home with access to a bench, two bars, two dumbbells, a squat rack and about 150kg in weights.

As such, I basically have an unlimited amount of time to dedicate to a routine and as I'm incredibly bored I am willing to commit to any lengthy routine. A few years ago I was in a similar situation and I lost 25kg in 2 months by cycling for 4-5 hours a day so I am crazy enough to commit.

Over the past couple of years I have run basically every beginner routine on and off and I've probably gained as much fat as I have muscle, probably more fat tbh. Through that time I only really made considerable progress squatting. I can squat 150kg, but I can only bench 70kg.

Interested to see your ideas.

Thanks.

Location: Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hankscorpion View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've just graduated college and I won't be starting work until next year. With everything that's going on with corona I'm stuck at home with access to a bench, two bars, two dumbbells, a squat rack and about 150kg in weights.

As such, I basically have an unlimited amount of time to dedicate to a routine and as I'm incredibly bored I am willing to commit to any lengthy routine. A few years ago I was in a similar situation and I lost 25kg in 2 months by cycling for 4-5 hours a day so I am crazy enough to commit.

Over the past couple of years I have run basically every beginner routine on and off and I've probably gained as much fat as I have muscle, probably more fat tbh. Through that time I only really made considerable progress squatting. I can squat 150kg, but I can only bench 70kg.

Interested to see your ideas.

Thanks.
    Well just going off what you can readily find on the forums, Vikings bare bones upper/lower/push/pull/legs. It’s 5 days and I believe the workouts are fairly long. But it’s also well balanced and self regulated.

Might wana get yourself a pull up bar to add to your equipment. Possibly need to sub some exercises out too.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."