epons400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm new on forum pls advise

Hi everyone . I'm Eamonn . 16St 44yrs old and been training in my garage a year or so . I have some ****ty stuff but it gives good resistance.

My BP 3x10 at 80kg
    Barbell curl is 3x10 at 43kg
    Ohp is 3x10 at 47kg
    Tricep pushing 3x10 at 35kg

Are these numbers ok . What should I be aiming for

At the minute I cant get any new stuff . Everything is way to high . I bought my stuff pre covid at 280 now it's going for 1500 crazy .next purchase are adjustable dumbells

Mon chest and triceps
    Tue back and biceps
    Wed legs
    Thurs shoulder traps
    Fri arms
    Sat sun rest

Most my lifts are barbell and cable
    I have set of dumbells that I can alter n use

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What are your training goals?

You didn't mention any lower body numbers - do you squat or deadlift?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    What are your training goals?

You didn't mention any lower body numbers - do you squat or deadlift?
    Hard to know where to start . Done a little squat n dead lift not heavy just conditioning high reps . 60-80 kg

I'm waiting to buy a cage at minute as I train alone away from house

Cant post pics of my equipment at minute

Training goals not be fat . I'm 16st I want to get to 14st to be healthier . I've never been skinny . 13st would be better .

I'm doing high fat high protein low carb at the minute Everyday. But after 3 weeks will introduce a carb up cheat meal on a sunday 4PM-8pm.

Take
    Vit d
    Zinc
    Magnesium
    Creatine/taurine
    Whey isolate

My gym is in my gallery
    Last edited by epons400; 07-01-2020 at 03:15 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Are you counting calories?

Weight training is a very good way to support fat loss because it prevents muscle loss - so you look better faster without getting really skinny.

However, it's the calories (or lack of) that do the actual work when it comes to fat loss. So, to be in control of whether you are headed towards your goal, you really need to count calories.

Go to the fat loss forum and read the "basics" sticky thread at the top of the page.

It would also be a good idea to use a structured program. I suggest looking at "All Pros Simple Beginners Routine" at the top of this forum page.

I'm using a macro calculator . Trying to get just below maintenance calories . I'll have a look ty

Originally Posted by epons400 View Post
    I'm using a macro calculator . Trying to get just below maintenance calories . I'll have a look ty
    It might pay to get at least 500 calories under maintenance - this should lead to about 1lb a week fat loss. Otherwise it will take a long time. The downside of doing it fast (aside from feeling hungry a lot!) is that your strength progress might stall. It should resume once you start eating more though.