fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Fierece 5 Novice Bicep Curl and SuperSet Question

Hey Guys,

For bicep curls is it barbell curls or any curls e.g. incline/normal dumbbell curls?

In regards to the supersets. Does one do two exercises back to back for all 3 sets or back to back and rest in between sets e.g 1 set bi's then 1 set tri', rest then 2 set of bi's and 2 set of tri's eg?

Cheers

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't you do F5 before already for like a year or something? You should read the routine/FAQ thread first if you really have these questions.

safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fattofame3 View Post
    Hey Guys,

For bicep curls is it barbell curls or any curls e.g. incline/normal dumbbell curls?

In regards to the supersets. Does one do two exercises back to back for all 3 sets or back to back and rest in between sets e.g 1 set bi's then 1 set tri', rest then 2 set of bi's and 2 set of tri's eg?

Cheers
    You're an overthinker just get the routine done and progress your lifts

Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Any curl, it doesn't matter.
    2. Supersets, no rest (or very minimal rest) between sets and I believe it's 2 sets of each exercise, not 3. Bi and tri are on different days. It's Biceps/abs and triceps/calves.

This is all assuming the f5 fullbody, I haven't looked at the other variations. It might do you well to read the F5 thread again.
    Good Luck!

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe it’s biceps and calves and triceps and abs, not biceps and triceps.

The the program as written. Your arms aren’t gonna grow faster by neglected other muscle groups.

Pick a curl you like and stick with it

Originally Posted by Nubgains View Post
    2. Supersets, no rest (or very minimal rest) between sets and I believe it's 2 sets of each exercise, not 3. Bi and tri are on different days. It's Biceps/abs and triceps/calves.

This is all assuming the f5 fullbody, I haven't looked at the other variations. It might do you well to read the F5 thread again.
    I basically just should’ve quoted this to begin with

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The main benefit of supersetting is saving time, however it's fine to wait a little if you're a little gassed by one movement. No need to measure it, though.

And as others have said, any curl is fine, just pick the one you like best.

Also, I recommend starting a workout log - it can be motivating to have others keeping you accountable.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What he said ^^^. Keep a log. I use a wall calendar to record my sets and reps and weight. That's how I know where to take my progression the next week. My calendar is about 10 feet away from my free weights.

Maybe it's not such a good idea. You'd look kinda dorky taking a calendar to a gym and writing on it.

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    What he said ^^^. Keep a log. I use a wall calendar to record my sets and reps and weight. That's how I know where to take my progression the next week. My calendar is about 10 feet away from my free weights.

Maybe it's not such a good idea. You'd look kinda dorky taking a calendar to a gym and writing on it.
    Haha, I meant making a log thread in the 'Workout Logs' sub forum.

fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Didn't you do F5 before already for like a year or something? You should read the routine/FAQ thread first if you really have these questions.
    Did it for 3-6 months while cutting. Might have to re read :P

Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    You're an overthinker just get the routine done and progress your lifts
    Yeap.

Originally Posted by Nubgains View Post

Yeah will re read again. I was just giving an exmaple supersets but can see how It can be perceived as I am not following the program. I was just asking if I do the superset with or without rest between sets. Thank you for your answer.

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    I believe it’s biceps and calves and triceps and abs, not biceps and triceps.

The the program as written. Your arms aren’t gonna grow faster by neglected other muscle groups.

Pick a curl you like and stick with it

I basically just should’ve quoted this to begin with
    Was just giving an example of how to superset but thanks for your answer.

Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    The main benefit of supersetting is saving time, however it's fine to wait a little if you're a little gassed by one movement. No need to measure it, though.

And as others have said, any curl is fine, just pick the one you like best.

Also, I recommend starting a workout log - it can be motivating to have others keeping you accountable.
    Yeah mate I log in through Strong I recommend you look at it also .

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post

Hahaha, you should download the app Strong

/Closed, should of read the sticky again. My Bad.