Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face Almost two weeks later and the misc was pretty much right about my girlfriend (long)

Long rant yes but I'm triggered and need to do this. So, a few weeks ago I posted about how I began feeling suspicious about my long distance girlfriend having a past **** buddy on her personal instagram account after that guy broke up with his girlfriend who he essentially cheated on with my current girlfriend who at that time was not much to me since we had just met.

Flash back to last week and she comes back and out of nowhere she texts me she's here while at that time im out with buddies getting yucky.
    I tell me friend to drop me off and i proceed to see her after three months and we begin making out and then also talk about the current issues that are going on in this country. From right then and there is where i fuked up. She's a clear liberal and she also condoned all the rioters and looters actions on this country and its businesses. Now we both agreed and I believe everyone does that what happened with george floyd was wrong. But ever since disagreeing with her on that she began having her senses that I was racist and that i should check my privilege etc etc (we all know how these people argue). So since I was pretty faded I shouldn't of brought it up. But the next day we pledged to never talk about it again.

Fast forward to this past Thursday and I'm playing pool with some buddies a few minutes from her house. She hits me up and says she 'wants to get drunk with me'. I doubted myself for a bit, but I was horny af and wanted to get there and smash. I get there with vodka and orange juice. All is well, we drink and then I thought it was correct to call her out on why that she had that guy still follow her. So she explained and said he began sliding in her dms and she told him she had a bf. I responded by saying 'yes you did the right thing and i would do it too, but why didn't you just block him, he's irrelevant right now to you, and she gave me her sad excuse that "he's a good friend blah blah blah" So that's when chit hits the fan again. She bring up our last conversation and we start arguing about politics again (never doing this again in my life srs). She resorts to crying hysterically, and kicks me out of her apartment at 3 am.

She blocked me off her personal instagram but still has m on snapchat which was our main way of communicating.

I can't say I'm shocked. She hasn't said a thing and I don't think I should either. Even though we never verbally said that this relationship was over on that night, it seems like it is

I had a lot of viewpoints here from that thread and now two weeks later I cant believe it played out that way

/end rant
    ★ Victoria Justice Crew ★

★ Yellow Fever Crew ★

★ Take out the trash and trashman mistakes me for garbage Crew ★

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah who gives af what did or didn't happen shes fookin batchit
    RIP George Kirby

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fuk is wrong with you? Discussing politics with a female.

smh
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. MFC. HTC. FUK CHINA.

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how old are you? I'm guessing sub-20?

BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hearty LOL at Snapchat being your main form of communicating. Tour was over just on that alone. Better luck on your next Tour of Slooty brah

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this an aware thread, or are you serious when you say that the first order of business when you've met your LTR girlfriend after 3 months was to "discuss current issues"?

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    The fuk is wrong with you? Discussing politics with a female.

smh
    Alcohol. I was hammered

★ Yellow Fever Crew ★

Originally Posted by CowLivesMatter View Post
    you got lucky and found the crazy early
    I mean she’s chill af but her underlying issues always come out when she drinks and that’s just sad to me

★ Yellow Fever Crew ★

DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Is this an aware thread, or are you serious when you say that the first order of business when you've met your LTR girlfriend after 3 months was to "discuss current issues"?

Lol this. Im still loling wtf op?!?!

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro she kicked you out at 3AM over an argument while you were drunk, and is justifying keeping in contact with her fuk buddy who she was fukin when you guys first met.

Every other detail aside, either one of those alone is grounds for it to be over. Combine the two? Relationship fatality. Nevermind the fact you did nothing wrong, just have different beliefs on politics.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Lol this. Im still loling wtf op?!?!
    We were together before that ever since august of last year but she had to go home since her school got cancelled because of the pandemic. Three months referred to the time she was at home ever since this all started lol

★ Yellow Fever Crew ★

sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sfgiants13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Date conservative. Then marry her yesterday. Life is so much easier this way.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She'll be fukkin that friend soon, if not already.

Thank god my ex was rational when it came to politics. She's latina but registered as a republican and is anti BLM.
    Haven't talked to her in 2 years but she's in a swing state so hopefully she'll vote for MAGA.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u wot m8
    its me slickwick

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Bro she kicked you out at 3AM over an argument while you were drunk, and is justifying keeping in contact with her fuk buddy who she was fukin when you guys first met.

Every other detail aside, either one of those alone is grounds for it to be over. Combine the two? Relationship fatality. Nevermind the fact you did nothing wrong, just have different beliefs on politics.
    Yes sir. Just goes to show that If you disagree with anyone especially in these days it can even destroy a long relationship lol SAD!

★ Yellow Fever Crew ★

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I stoped reading at long distance. What did you expect.?

In the immortal words of stan lee "nuff said"
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000) ipunchurgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    People are really breaking up over politics haha wtf

Originally Posted by ipunchurgirl View Post
    People are really breaking up over politics haha wtf
    Add in personal issues that they don’t talk about and mix some alcohol on there and you got a recipe for a time bomb. And I’m not implying it’s only females that this happens to but men also

★ Yellow Fever Crew ★

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    Yes sir. Just goes to show that If you disagree with anyone especially in these days it can even destroy a long relationship lol SAD!
    It's really insane how much people will identify with certain things.

I mean hell, even in 2016 during the election, my gf at the time was a hardcore lib (still is) and we never talked politics. Come election time...we were watching the live updates together, she would get visibly upset while I would just find it amusing, and we still didn't break up over politics lol. Even after her finding out I voted for Trump and came home a couple weeks prior with 4000 rounds of ammo, and she's p against guns.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be happy this went down now rather than later when you were both more invested.
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We not doing the cliffs thing anymore? Tempted to neg brah and by brah I mean never my brah.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stupid to date a liberal. In 20 years you might get #metooed as a rapist for banging her while she was intoxicated.

Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thegainswarden is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Kip in

Text you out of the blue because plan A didn’t go as planned. NC bro, NC

Unregistered Barbarian☠️ Battlefury's Avatar
    Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LeoThedude View Post
    We not doing the cliffs thing anymore? Tempted to neg brah and by brah I mean never my brah.
    Sloots gonna sloot!
    ☠️"When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger."☠️

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She wasn't the one for you. Now you can move on w/o the stress of this relationship hanging over your head.

If ex-flame was being inappropriate via DM's, 100% block. A message here and there is almost inevitable in the day and age of social media though.

MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stopped reading at long distance relationship.

If guys in actual relationships have to babysit their GF's and constantly dissuade them from cheating what makes you think a chick's gonna be faithful long distance?

The idea is ridiculous.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Kangayfish;1606030301]I've fought black guys in real life[/QUOTE]

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000) AetasNitor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She never stopped fukking that dude.