Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can anyone recommend a weight trianing program for someone with bad knee and elblow?

I have tendonitis in both my right knee and right elbow. Both have been this way for years, it's not real bad, I can more or less work around it until (or if) they both heal. Can anyone recommend me a good training program with such injuries? Could I do Fierce Five and simply make substitutes? Also, I workout from home so all i have are compact dumbbell set, bench, resistance bands.
    Last edited by Wendal; 06-30-2020 at 01:09 PM.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Step 1, using the equipment you have on hand test all the exercises you can think of and find out which ones don't hurt.
    Step 2, write a program using those exercises.
    Step 3, post it here for feedback.