Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Never.

Nobody should ever pay or get reparations unless they were directly involved.

Like if you had slaves and 30 years it was abolished, you should have to, only to your slaves.

nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Get this chit out of here. This is how they move the overton window, stop talking about this crap.
    yes because never acknowledging it will make it go away/people will get over it lol...
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    This is true. One of the very first slave owner was black. LOL You won't hear much about this.
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    First slave owner in US was a black man called Anthony Johnson. Would his black predecessors be expected to pay reparations?
    Yes I think this is common knowledge just as the usual mentioning of africans selling africans(but never mentioning that they sold prisoners of war, rapist, murders, and other negative things not people who they believed should be in their society). Bringing this up is like bringing up "black people kill black people" when talking about cops killing black people.
    Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    I grew up poor and went to the same schools you talk about. Most of my friends (black & white) were too concerned about selling drugs and ****ing hoes then they were about school. Some kids kept there head down, made good grades and got out. The opportunity was there for everyone who actually wanted it. It was your fault if you failed. I was just like my friends until I was a young adult and I finally straighten up. If I could go back in time i would make better grades in school which would have opened up more opportunities for me.

The majority of the problems lies within the family. **** parents that don’t care are the problem with society.
    If you grew up with black and white friends, you did not grow up in these same schools im talking about. The first white friend I made was when I joined the Marines & there were only MAYBE a hand full of white people that went to my school and all of them would be considered to "act black" because thats how they grew up. There was no "opportunity there" my schools curriculum consisted of movie days, sleeping, pop quizes that can be answered off the process of elimination and countless other things that make for getting an ACTUAL education impossible, which is why I went to night school where only pregnant girls and dudes kicked out of school went, because that was the only way to actually learn something at school, I imagine its a lot worse in schools that actually have stabbings, shootings, and other things that add on to the learning experience being less likely. There is also a thing about home environment like you're saying, imagine every day you walk to school its through a rival neighborhood where you literally get into a fight before school, know you're getting into one after, coming from an abusive home or countless other negative things and then going to school do you think that student is about to be in a learning mind set especially when the school isnt trying to teach anything in the first place? School in these areas are nothing more than attendance...

Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    I'm a son of an Italian Immigrant...why TF would i pay for something i had nothing to do with. Also, why TF do people who had nothing to do with slavery feel entitled to the payment? It's an amazingly stupid debate. Black people act like they are still in chains, meanwhile they can jump on a plane at any time and go back to their homeland....the problem is no one wants to live in a 3rd world country. My family left Italy for better opportunities that exist here! Blacks have LOADS of opportunity as long as they chose to apply themselves. The problem with the black community is the lack of father figures, and the glorification of becoming some thug/gangster rapper. The only reparation i would support is giving free college tuition to the next generation of African american kids.... EDUCATION is the thing that is lacking in that community. It's a fact that areas with higher educated people living in them have low violence, and low crime rates. A form of reparations should be given to lift the community up. If you just give money to people hoping it will solve all of the injustices of the past, you will be sorely mistaken.
    Yes I agree about reparations in other forms and not money which is why I listed some, but also dont get it twisted unless you've actually grown up in BLACK POVERTY in the hood, you do not understand its far from as easy as you think. Its not even that its glorified to become a thug, many people HAVE to become a part of something in order to survive, and many black fathers are taken from those communities due to thinks like selling drugs, crime or etc in order to try to survive because of either not having access to jobs, not being qualified, or of course some just do not want to work but we also have things like mandatory minimum sentencing that leads to HIGH levels of long sentencing in the black community many times being from people accepting deals to avoid that sentencing as there are countless ones in prison right now for weed which is legalized in many states and making the government money, while they are still in jail.
    Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    No. And not just because there's the concept of whether it's due or not, but because of one inescapable truth.

It'll never be enough.

Whatever is done, whatever is offered, there will forever be calls of more, that it wasn't good enough, that more is owed. Reinvest into schitty areas, properly fund schools as needed, put money into social programs that will help unfuk fuked up parts of the country, but don't do it on a race basis, do it on a case basis.
    Whos to say it will never be enough, when it has not been tried? Granted my post did state multiple other things that does not mean giving someone money, just like the stimulus checks people were saying it's not enough money so I agree im sure there will always be someone out there wanting a yard when given a foot, BUT that does not mean the vast majority could not thrive from it and change.
    USMC 0311 Combat Veteran 2010-2017
    2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo Owner

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfao

I’d pay for a boat ride back to Africa before I’d willingly pay for reparations

terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How the fuq do commies like OP form in the USA? Good riddance.

nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nckid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    No. Never.

Nobody should ever pay or get reparations unless they were directly involved.

Like if you had slaves and 30 years it was abolished, you should have to, only to your slaves.
    So imagine this. I make 100million dollars off slaves(clearly an extreme situation lol just trying to paint example), slavery ends, I die and pass on 200million to my kids(because business kept growing), they pass on rinse and repeat for the generational wealth increasing off that initial huge benefit from slavery goes until today.

Even though this families line has now clearly advanced due to slavery and will continue to because they are running the organizations that benefited so heavily for it, because the great grandfather was the one who started it, its nothing wrong with that?

Im not talking about the average white american who isnt racist and family likely has maybe only gotten land or small things from slavery, im talking about institutions that I mentioned like the multiple banks, insurance companies, universities who literally sold slaves and etc paying. Taxing those places differently for example can be a way of getting that money.

Im not sure why everyone immediately gets so defensive like this IM NOT PAYING THEM BLACK PEOPLE! About this stuff lol Imagine being this enraged when they paid out people due to the holocaust lol

Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Lmfao

I’d pay for a boat ride back to Africa before I’d willingly pay for reparations
    Why would YOU have to pay for either?

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    https://jeffersonpapers.princeton.ed...-james-madison

Cliffs:

Children are not beholden to the debts of their fathers...
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No, but maybe we could look into what those reparations are supposed to accomplish (at least in theory) and provide those benefits? If the sole purpose is to just give money, then hell no. But providing education and training so people can better themselves and get out of the hood is something many would consider.

And before you jump into the whole "hurr durr they just deserve a chance", maybe you don't really understand just how big of a disadvantage it is being black in a country that had black slaves. It's just not an easy hole to dig yourself out of.

It's not an easy mentality to get out of when everyone is telling you someone else is responsible for your misfortunes.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe if they can prove they were the direct descendants of slaves. But I'm not sure, it's a touchy subject.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nckid View Post
    So imagine this. I make 100million dollars off slaves(clearly an extreme situation lol just trying to paint example), slavery ends, I die and pass on 200million to my kids(because business kept growing), they pass on rinse and repeat for the generational wealth increasing off that initial huge benefit from slavery goes until today.

Even though this families line has now clearly advanced due to slavery and will continue to because they are running the organizations that benefited so heavily for it, because the great grandfather was the one who started it, its nothing wrong with that?

Im not talking about the average white american who isnt racist and family likely has maybe only gotten land or small things from slavery, im talking about institutions that I mentioned like the multiple banks, insurance companies, universities who literally sold slaves and etc paying. Taxing those places differently for example can be a way of getting that money.

Im not sure why everyone immediately gets so defensive like this IM NOT PAYING THEM BLACK PEOPLE! About this stuff lol Imagine being this enraged when they paid out people due to the holocaust lol

Why would YOU have to pay for either?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course not. Only a potato would think reparations are a good idea.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    No, but maybe we could look into what those reparations are supposed to accomplish (at least in theory) and provide those benefits? If the sole purpose is to just give money, then hell no. But providing education and training so people can better themselves and get out of the hood is something many would consider.

And before you jump into the whole "hurr durr they just deserve a chance", maybe you don't really understand just how big of a disadvantage it is being black in a country that had black slaves. It's just not an easy hole to dig yourself out of.

It's not an easy mentality to get out of when everyone is telling you someone else is responsible for your misfortunes.
    Yes you are talking about what I was getting at which is why I was stating not in the form of money but education or tax exemptions since that would make more people actually want to OWN something. People really dont understand how ****ed up the education system is specifically in black poverty stricken areas and then couple that education system with their home environment = education is damn near at the bottom of the priority list. Like I keep telling people who for some reason think its as simple as go to school and then get a job, school for me the majority of the time was going to class for attendance until I started going to night school. Very rarely did we actually get to go through actual lessons and my school in my opinion didnt have nearly as many issues as the average school that is built in a poverty stricken area faces. Peoples home lives trickle into their work lives all the time, I dont understand how people dont realize this being even bigger for KIDS/TEENS and their school life.
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Thats actually funny, dont forget they changing uncle ben too lmao

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    a big fukkkkk no

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Maybe if they can prove they were the direct descendants of slaves. But I'm not sure, it's a touchy subject.
    Im sure a lot less people descended from slaves than we realize, but then that would open up another can of worms of black people already preexisting in America & the one thing we wont do is re-rewrite history lmao

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of this reparations talk when we all know the majority will get spent on drugs, hookers, and jordans.

It still won't fix the atrocious culture that is leading the nation with 70% father-less homes. This is the culprit of why black on black crimes is ridiculuosly high.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100) AnonPost is not very well liked. (-100)
    No way...

All of this reparations talk when we all know the majority will get spent on drugs, hookers, and jordans.

It still won't fix the atrocious culture that is leading the nation with 70% father-less homes. This is the culprit of why black on black crimes is ridiculuosly high.
    Jordans are free now. Just protest peacefully.

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I fully support reparations.

To anyone who was a slave from anyone who owned slaves.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reparations won't do anything anyways

democrat run states and cities have already been giving reparations, called welfare, see how that worked out.

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Democrats should definitely pay reparations for their horrednous acts of slavery

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem today is everyone is using the victim card to try and get ahead instead of taking personal responsibility and making a substantial effort to change their own situation.

Entitlement culture is reaching toxic levels.

Black Lives Matter and the overdramaticsm of the "Black Struggle" in today's society is a prime example of that.
    The Era of Great Noticing has begun.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I despise reparations.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only if they were actually enslaved. Otherwise, no.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

Registered User ElectronicsBrah's Avatar
    ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElectronicsBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thats coming from a perspective that has not actually researched what reparation talks actually have been about. Its not about just sending black people a stimulus 2.0 only.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    reparations won't do anything anyways

democrat run states and cities have already been giving reparations, called welfare, see how that worked out.
    Yes welfare and reparations are totally the same-things......
    Black people are not the highest % race on welfare btw.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    The problem today is everyone is using the victim card to try and get ahead instead of taking personal responsibility and making a substantial effort to change their own situation.

Entitlement culture is reaching toxic levels.

Black Lives Matter and the overdramaticsm of the "Black Struggle" in today's society is a prime example of that.
    Are you aware of how people got into that situation and why its damn near impossible for many to get out of it? Im willing to bet you actually have never looked into it and just assume from your tunnel visioned experience of the world. Education is a foundation to success in America and that alone is broken in the majority of "black struggle" filled communities.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Abso****inglutely NOT

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nckid View Post
    Thats coming from a perspective that has not actually researched what reparation talks actually have been about. Its not about just sending black people a stimulus 2.0 only.

Yes welfare and reparations are totally the same-things......
    Black people are not the highest % race on welfare btw.
    black people not being the highest % on welfare is irrelevant. how has incentivising having people hooked on baby-daddy government helped anything? especially the black community? they are cousins of each other. you have not made a convincing argument of how reparations help anything besides muh great granddaddy was a slave so I'm entitled to it. great, let's further pander to victimhood and promote an arms race of who can paint themselves as a bigger victim.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    black people not being the highest % on welfare is irrelevant. how has incentivising having people hooked on baby-daddy government helped anything? especially the black community? they are cousins of each other. you have not made a convincing argument of how reparations help anything besides muh great granddaddy was a slave so I'm entitled to it. great, let's further pander to victimhood and promote an arms race of who can paint themselves as a bigger victim.
    How is that irrelevant when you're saying welfare is reparations & im talking about reparations for black people. If they are not the highest percent, then they would not be benefiting from it the most as your'e making it seem, although they are totally different things whether were talking about reasons for being on it or what it even includes, doesnt make them "cousins" just because you see the correlation between the two due to it being the government giving something to someone.

You clearly haven't actually read anything iv'e said rather In the OP or replies to people if thats somehow what you got out of me talking about how bad the schools are in many black communities and that I have repeatedly said including in the OP other things besides just giving people a check.

I've said nothing about even personally having someone who was a slave as my own descendant and all of my information I provided was about organizations that have specifically benefited from slavery which could be those same organizations that would pay towards reparations via being taxed differently but of course you and countless other people who are programmed to think inside of one box with your tunnel vision, somehow see even the idea of this as "Oh hell no! Not my hard working tax money going to no random black people" for something that actually can make a change if PROPERLY used, compared to when you actually pay taxes and it does not go to even half the things they are claimed to go to.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My position is very simple.

I am 100% in favour of black people receiving reperations for slavery. But I also believe reparations for slavery should be paid in chronological order. So as soon as I have received reperations from the Italians, French, Germans, Spanish, Danish, Swedes, Turks and Moroccans I will then immediately use those funds to pay reparations to people whose ancestors were victims of slavery by my country
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    My position is very simple.

I am 100% in favour of black people receiving reperations for slavery. But I also believe reparations for slavery should be paid in chronological order. So as soon as I have received reperations from the Italians, French, Germans, Spanish, Danish, Swedes, Turks and Moroccans I will then immediately use those funds to pay reparations to people whose ancestors were victims of slavery by my country
    I can understand where you're trying to go with that, however history shows what you'd be referring to as slavery for those other groups, was not nearly the same as what slavery for America was along with the dominos that slavery in America created for its country. I am not a historian so I dont know how long any of those individual races went through whatever but if they somehow lasted as long, if they built the foundations of whatever places those enslavements happened along with having their own foundations literally torn down upon advancement (black wallstreet/tulsa massacre for example, along with over 5 other MASSACRES that were allowed to happen to the race after slavery) then sure shuffle them to the front if they fit all the same criteria's.

I've never been to Italy, france or the other places you've mentioned but I image Italians there, french people there and etc life for them is not the same after however long their slavery was as life is for black people in America after ours. Correct me if im wrong though.