Thread: Hello! πŸ‘‹

HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) HugoFelixDS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hello! πŸ‘‹

Hey πŸ‘‹ I’m currently 18, 6’4, I weigh 185 pounds with 24% body fat. At the beginning of quarantine in the uk, I let myself go and was eating a lot of rubbish while being very lazy. Because of this, I gained 15 pounds or so and I’m not really happy with it. Thus, I’ve decided to change things around.
    I thought that being part of this community would help get me out of my unhealthy habits, and from a slight browse at the threads, these forums definitely seems like the right place to start