IIyama is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rate my workout / Need some tips

Hello,
    first of all English is not my first language, but i hope u guys understand what i'm trying to say

Male, 23 years old
    Weight around 83 kg / 183 lbs
    182cm / 5 ft 9 in height

This is my workout routine.
    I aim for 4 sets of 12,12,10,8.

Push:
    Bench Press
    Incline bench press
    Dumbbell butterfly
    Cable crossovers
    Military press
    Dumbbell side lateral raises
    Triceps pushdown
    French press

Pull:
    Lat pulldowns
    T-bar row
    pull-overs
    Butterfly reverse
    Preacher curl bench
    Dumbbell Hammer Curls

Legs:
    Squats
    Leg press
    Leg extension
    Leg curl
    Hyperextension
    Standing Calf raises

I've been using this workout routine for 8 month now, 5 times a week.
    Started of with going 3 time a week for the first 4 month.

I started to track my workout using a spreasheet 4 weeks ago but i see little to no result, Visually and strength wise (over the last year).
    I've been training for a year now and i don't see any improvment, i still only bench 55kg / 121 lbs max.
    Thats almost the same as i benched 6 month ago.

This is a set of Bench press from my spreadshet:
    Set 1 40kg x 12
    Set 2 45kg x 12
    Set 3 50Kg x 10
    Set 5 55Kg x 4
    This is another set of Bench press 3 weeks later:
    Set 1 40kg x 12
    Set 2 45kg x 12
    Set 3 50Kg x 10
    Set 5 55Kg x 5
    I improved by 1 rep...

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong, i drink a **** load of water, i eat 160g of protein everyday, i get 8-9 hours of sleep everyday and i
    really try to improve with the weight but no matter how hard i try i just can't.
    The way i'm trying to improve is, for example by taking the Bench press weights and do a full set of 12,12,10,8 with them and as i achieve that go
    up 5 kgs each so it would look like this.
    Set 1 45kg
    Set 2 50kg
    Set 3 55Kg
    Set 5 60Kg
    Then i would try to achieve a set of 12,12,10,8 and go up again.

I do not eat a lot of fast food or anything like that, but i also don't eat chicken with rice everyday
    I eat like the average human beeing i would say, the only thing i'm aiming for are the 160g of Protein everday.

Today i did Lat pulldowns and did 2 reps less then last week...
    €: I'm also sure that i do the exercises right as i watched a **** load of videos on how to do specific exercises and ask the employes whenever i'm not sure if i'm doing it the right way

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do a Google search for "Coolcicada PPL". It's similar to what you are doing but with programmed amounts of progression. I think your program has not addressed progression correctly. Carry on.

IIyama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Do a Google search for "Coolcicada PPL". It's similar to what you are doing but with programmed amounts of progression. I think your program has not addressed progression correctly. Carry on.
    I don't get what u mean with programmed amounts of progression.
    Should i switch to Coolcicada PPl?

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IIyama View Post
    I don't get what u mean with programmed amounts of progression.
    Should i switch to Coolcicada PPl?
    Progression is like increasing your load. Think of it as learning math. First you learn how to count. Then you learn how to add and subtract. Then you learn multiplication and division. Then you can branch out into geometry, calculas, physics or algebra.